Aruba Beach

Thread: Help need Brown Lady recipe!

Help need Brown Lady recipe!

Hey everyone ! A few months back someone gave me the recipe for a Brown Lady. I think it was Arubalisa and I lost it ! I looked everywhere on here to see if I can find it again. But I am having no luck. We are having our Pre-ARUBA cookout this weekend. We always have one about a month before we go . Can anyone help me ? Thanks !

Here are two ...and a few others...

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Brown-Lady-Drink/Detail.aspx
    "Brown Lady Drink
    Original Recipe Yield 2 servings
    Ingredients
    2 tablespoons vodka
    2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
    2 tablespoons rum cream liqueur
    2 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
    1/4 cup coconut cream
    1 1/2 cups ice cubes

Directions
    In a blender, combine the vodka, Irish cream liqueur, rum cream liqueur, coconut cream and ice cubes. Cover, and blend for about 1 minute. Pour into two glasses. "

http://pattimack.tripod.com/Happyhour.htm
    "Brown lady:
    1 oz each of vodka, Kaluha and Baileys. l/2 oz of coco Lopez. Blend. Add ice. Blend till thick and creamy.

OR

1 oz each of: Coconut Cream, Coffee Liqueur, Irish Cream, Vodka

Aruba-Ariba:
    The basic recipe is 1 shot light rum, 1 shot vodka, 1 shot creme de banana, fruit punch. Some add Coecoei, but you can only get that on Aruba. Don't forget the marischino cherry.

OR

1/2 oz vodka, 1/2 oz 151 rum (better if using Ron Rico from Aruba, higher proof), 1/8 oz Coecoei, 1/8 oz Creme de Banana, 1/2 c orange juice, 1/2 c cranberry juice, 1/2 c pineapple juice, OR your favorite "punch drink", a splash of grenadine, top with Grand Marnier. Do not shake, just stir lightly. Top with a "flag" toothpick with a cherry and orange slice.

Arubamamma:
    This is a drink named after the ABB webmaster's wife "Arubamamma", created and found only at the Pirate's Nest. You can only get the recipe from Arubamamma herself.

Arubian Frosty:
    For one drink: l/2 oz. each kaluha, ponche cream, and rum. 3 oz. coco lopez and 2 oz. pineapple juice. Place in blender and continue to add ice until thick.

To make batches: 3 oz. each of kaluha, ponche cream and rum. 1 can coco lopez and 1 small (individual size) can of pineapple juice. Blend in blender. Take out half and refrigerate. Add ice and blend until thick. When that pitcher has been depleted, take the other half out of the fridge and do the same. (Glenda Laverty - ABB)

Aruba Smash:
    2 oz. Spiced Rum, 1 oz. 7-Up, 1 oz. Lemon Juice, 1 oz. Orange Juice, 1 Dash Orange Bitters. Mix in a highball and serve over ice.

Hurricane:
    A blended mix of Coco Lopez, pineapple juice, dark rum, Blue Curaccao, grenadine, and lots of ice.

Zoom:
    Made famous at the Tamarijn. 1 oz. ea. Rum, Vodka, Banana Liqueur and Grenadine 2 oz. ea. Ponche Creme and Pineapple juice Add 1 whole banana. Blend with crushed ice until smooth. (John - ABB) "

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Here are two ...and a few others...

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Brown-Lady-Drink/Detail.aspx
    "Brown Lady Drink
    Original Recipe Yield 2 servings
    Ingredients
    2 tablespoons vodka
    2 tablespoons Irish cream liqueur
    2 tablespoons rum cream liqueur
    2 tablespoons coffee flavored liqueur
    1/4 cup coconut cream
    1 1/2 cups ice cubes

Directions
    In a blender, combine the vodka, Irish cream liqueur, rum cream liqueur, coconut cream and ice cubes. Cover, and blend for about 1 minute. Pour into two glasses. "

http://pattimack.tripod.com/Happyhour.htm
    "Brown lady:
    1 oz each of vodka, Kaluha and Baileys. l/2 oz of coco Lopez. Blend. Add ice. Blend till thick and creamy.

OR

1 oz each of: Coconut Cream, Coffee Liqueur, Irish Cream, Vodka

Aruba-Ariba:
    The basic recipe is 1 shot light rum, 1 shot vodka, 1 shot creme de banana, fruit punch. Some add Coecoei, but you can only get that on Aruba. Don't forget the marischino cherry.

OR

1/2 oz vodka, 1/2 oz 151 rum (better if using Ron Rico from Aruba, higher proof), 1/8 oz Coecoei, 1/8 oz Creme de Banana, 1/2 c orange juice, 1/2 c cranberry juice, 1/2 c pineapple juice, OR your favorite "punch drink", a splash of grenadine, top with Grand Marnier. Do not shake, just stir lightly. Top with a "flag" toothpick with a cherry and orange slice.

Arubamamma:
    This is a drink named after the ABB webmaster's wife "Arubamamma", created and found only at the Pirate's Nest. You can only get the recipe from Arubamamma herself.

Arubian Frosty:
    For one drink: l/2 oz. each kaluha, ponche cream, and rum. 3 oz. coco lopez and 2 oz. pineapple juice. Place in blender and continue to add ice until thick.

To make batches: 3 oz. each of kaluha, ponche cream and rum. 1 can coco lopez and 1 small (individual size) can of pineapple juice. Blend in blender. Take out half and refrigerate. Add ice and blend until thick. When that pitcher has been depleted, take the other half out of the fridge and do the same. (Glenda Laverty - ABB)

Aruba Smash:
    2 oz. Spiced Rum, 1 oz. 7-Up, 1 oz. Lemon Juice, 1 oz. Orange Juice, 1 Dash Orange Bitters. Mix in a highball and serve over ice.

Hurricane:
    A blended mix of Coco Lopez, pineapple juice, dark rum, Blue Curaccao, grenadine, and lots of ice.

Zoom:
    Made famous at the Tamarijn. 1 oz. ea. Rum, Vodka, Banana Liqueur and Grenadine 2 oz. ea. Ponche Creme and Pineapple juice Add 1 whole banana. Blend with crushed ice until smooth. (John - ABB) "
    Fantastic Arubalisa ! Thank you !

Druif Beach, Downtown, our condo at Divi Golf and Beach resort, the pool there, Smokey Joes BBQ, Salt and Pepper, Mi Dushi Bagels, El Gaucho, Pizza Bob's...everything!
    I'm a beer drinker (Balashi!), and yet, my mouth is watering...! Thanks!

Thanks for sharing these recipes! We are planning a post reception for friends and family three weeks after we return from our wedding in paradise. We are serving beer/wine and a signature cocktail. I think we will have to experiment.
    Next Aruba trip in