Aruba Beach

Thread: Hey!!!

The beach most definitly and all the great restaurants

Hey!!!

Hello. Newlyweds Mr and Mrs Masi are doing very well!!
    We have been so busy the past few months and are awaiting the arrival of baby Masi in a month or two. Doctor seems to think I am going to go early and I can say that I am ready... baby still needs to bake at least another month but I am physcially ready for he or she to arrive. I have been out of work since October and have been keeping myself very busy. We are adding onto our new house so we will have another bedroom. It was going to be for my step daughter and the new baby to share but since then we have decided to take the room for ourselves since it is going to be bigger that originally planned. I figure the baby will be with us for at least 9 months to a year so we need to room. Plus Travis's children are only here every other weekend and twice a week. Once the babyis old enough he/she will share the room with my step daughter. Since November we have been sharig our bedroom with her.. (She is 5) Her toys are all over my diningroom and I can't wait for her to have her own room!!
    My baby shower is next Saturday and I am very excited to see all my family. Since we moved I don't get to see many of them as much anymore..
    So far we have a porta crib, swing and stroller compliments of the grandparents. I've picked up diapers here and there and some clothes. My mom is going to buy the crib next month when the new room is done and I have a box full of clothes and bibs that I have collected along the way.. And yes baby has it's fair share of Aruba clothing that we purchased while we were there for our wedding!

Money has been tight (rotten economy and gas prices!!!) and it makes me sad because a vacation anywhere's is totally out of the question for at least the next year or two... I'll never let baby forget where it's first vacation was while still in my tummy!!

I'll keep you posted on babies status.. I have a ultrasound the day after Easter to check the measurements and weight of baby incase it was to come early... hopefully he or she stays put for at least 3 more weeks (will put me at 34 weeks and less likely to be under developed)

Aruba since 1979
    wonderful hearing from you!
    i am glad the new married couple is doing well and baby masi is still "baking".
    the obs/gyns always seem to tell folks the baby "may come early" either way, that child will come out when he/she is good and ready.
    take it easy, get loads of rest and visit here often.
    re: toys on the dining room, i think we can all say been there, done that.
    ** helpful hint be careful walking around barefoot with legos in the house OUCH

we are good at parenting topics too.

hugs
    andrea

Quote Originally Posted by travisnkelly13452 View Post
    Hello. Newlyweds Mr and Mrs Masi are doing very well!!
    We have been so busy the past few months and are awaiting the arrival of baby Masi in a month or two. Doctor seems to think I am going to go early and I can say that I am ready... baby still needs to bake at least another month but I am physcially ready for he or she to arrive. I have been out of work since October and have been keeping myself very busy. We are adding onto our new house so we will have another bedroom. It was going to be for my step daughter and the new baby to share but since then we have decided to take the room for ourselves since it is going to be bigger that originally planned. I figure the baby will be with us for at least 9 months to a year so we need to room. Plus Travis's children are only here every other weekend and twice a week. Once the babyis old enough he/she will share the room with my step daughter. Since November we have been sharig our bedroom with her.. (She is 5) Her toys are all over my diningroom and I can't wait for her to have her own room!!
    My baby shower is next Saturday and I am very excited to see all my family. Since we moved I don't get to see many of them as much anymore..
    So far we have a porta crib, swing and stroller compliments of the grandparents. I've picked up diapers here and there and some clothes. My mom is going to buy the crib next month when the new room is done and I have a box full of clothes and bibs that I have collected along the way.. And yes baby has it's fair share of Aruba clothing that we purchased while we were there for our wedding!

Money has been tight (rotten economy and gas prices!!!) and it makes me sad because a vacation anywhere's is totally out of the question for at least the next year or two... I'll never let baby forget where it's first vacation was while still in my tummy!!

I'll keep you posted on babies status.. I have a ultrasound the day after Easter to check the measurements and weight of baby incase it was to come early... hopefully he or she stays put for at least 3 more weeks (will put me at 34 weeks and less likely to be under developed)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey. so glad you checked in with us. The last I had heard you were married in a beautiful ceremony. The pictures you posted were some of the best I have seen. Best wishes. Enjoy your rest and keep us posted on the baby's arrival. Take care, be well...don't stress out !

I too am happy that you checked in to let us know how well you are all doing. Keep in touch.

Also gald to hear you are doing well. Just enjoy the time you've got before he/she gets here. Have a great St. Patty's Day & Happy Easter.
    Michelle & Mike