Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Holiday Greetings from Aruba Tourism Authority Aruba.com

Aruba since 1979

Holiday Greetings from Aruba Tourism Authority Aruba.com

Dear Aruba Friend,

Happy holidays from all of us in Aruba, where we are currently laying out on the white sand, soaking in the sun, and mixing our favorite holiday cocktails. It's 82 degrees and sunny, and we wish you were here.

Come join us this holiday season and check out Aruba's own local holiday traditions. We'll be celebrating with festivals and ceremonies all the way up until New Years, when fireworks and performances will light up the Caribbean sky for one unforgettable night.

Find out about all the festivities at aruba.com.

Aruba since 1979
    ...........and a personal note from me.

May this holiday season bring all of you a sense peace and joy.

Thank you for allowing me the privilege to assist you all and be active on this forum.

Our son and daughter in law are coming tomorrow from the Kittery, Me area and will be spending 10 days with us............ and .....next Christmas they will be here with "their 6 month old baby" Yup.......Paul and I are going to be grandparents in June. Woo Hoo.

So, Merry Christmas to all of you ..........give your loved ones an extra hug, drop in on a neighbor that may be all alone. Spread the Joy of the season.

Joy and Peace to all of you.

Andrea James

Merry Christmas Andrea. Wonderful news about the new grandbaby on the way!!

Bon Pasco
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Wishig everyone "Alegre Christmas í un Felis Nobo Aña"!!

Congratulations Andrea and Paul on your grandchild. How exciting! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. How lucky are you to be celebrating in Aruba!

So excited for you!! Merry Christmas to you & Paul and your growing family And a huge thank you to you for all you do for this forum! You rock my friend.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to all my Aruba friends in Aruba, on this forum and forum friends I hope to meet someday. Hope everyone stays safe, be happy and healthy and full tummy of yummy holiday treats!

Thanks to Andrea and all the other people who run this wonderful forum and congrats to Andrea and Paul on your wonderful news! I am sure this is the best Christmas present of all!

Aruba since 1979
    as do you jacki
    thank you all for the well wishes

merry christmas or in the terms of political correctness..........happy holidays
    i have been saying happy holidays for years .....i was always at a loss as to what to say if i did not know what folks celebrate.
    happy holidays seemed to 'fit the bill"..........but i have been criticized for not saying merry christmas.
    so.........good wishes to all................hope that all of you in the cold weather areas have mild weather with no ice and no inconveniences due to weather!

Merry Christmas to all (click the link below...)

http://ak.imgag.com/imgag/product/pr...66187/graphic1

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast