Aruba Beach

Thread: How to cope when things look grim? FAITH

How to cope when things look grim? FAITH

Hi friends,

Please pray for all the people that are stuggling, including me.

This year is been one hell/ugly year, and instead of ending on a good note, it got worse. I have been laid off from my job, and here comes the stuggle again so that means no Christmas excitement and no Aruba vacation next year.

I do not give up because I know GOD Loves me and he will take care of me.

I want all to know who are struggling with sickness, loss of job, and so forth, do not give up GOD will look after you.

This is not to make people depressed but its for people to talk over their issues, and have FAITH.

Aruba since 1979
    when a door slams in your face, another opens...just takes a while to see that open door.

wishing you well

going to move this over to off topic so check back jarubian for words of comfort and inspiration.

i am the number 1 "pity party hostess" i have spent the better part of the last 16 months "oh woe is me".

our friends here on the forum can HELP!

andrea

Quote Originally Posted by Jarubian View Post
    Hi friends,

Please pray for all the people that are stuggling, including me.

This year is been one hell/ugly year, and instead of ending on a good note, it got worse. I have been laid off from my job, and here comes the stuggle again so that means no Christmas excitement and no Aruba vacation next year.

I do not give up because I know GOD Loves me and he will take care of me.

I want all to know who are struggling with sickness, loss of job, and so forth, do not give up GOD will look after you.

This is not to make people depressed but its for people to talk over their issues, and have FAITH.

My gosh! I'm so sorry. You're so right, faith in God is a beautiful thing. He does provide and does not put anything in our path that He does not think we can't handle. Prayers for you and others who are struggling.

I am sorry this has happened. Everything happens for a reason and as Andrea said, it may not yet be apparent, but it will present itself in the long run.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Everything happens for a reason and as Andrea said, it may not yet be apparent, but it will present itself in the long run.
    More often than not....this is the case.

It is always best to count your blessings.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Jarubian, I wish you well. I l am so sorry to hear of your "bad times". I don't want to repeat things happen for a reason, because right now I am having a hard time with that.
    Hang in there, try to stay positive, and look to God for help.
    CIndy ox

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I don't want to repeat things happen for a reason, because right now I am having a hard time with that. CIndy ox
    Dh was laid off from his job in Indiana in 2000.

He then interviewed for jobs in Boston, Bethesda, Dallas and Atlanta.

We live in the county where we live because our realtor had to go "potty" otherwise we would live closer to downtown ATL.

If we had not moved to THIS county in Georgia, we would not have our precious dd.

Believe me things happen for a reason.

Whenever dh reminds me how he dislikes Georgia I remind him of the above and of course the fact that NJ has the highest real estate taxes in the country.

Hi to all thank you for your inspiring words, it makes me feel good. I have all of my FAITH that GOD is not given up on me and that things are for a reason.

Arubalisa, you are right NJ has the highest real estate taxes, but if push comes to shove, that is where I will be going since I have family there. I am glad it worked out for you, and DH sorry you miss NJ but now you can go visit and still not have to loose everything.

Cindy, I know what you are going to with Rob being hurt, but GOD is also looking out for you, because Rob is getting better. My prayers are still with you both for a great recovery.

I am going to pray that one day soon I am also able to meet all of you in Aruba or anywhere else.

Thank you again to all.