Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I aM sO EnRaGed !!!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

I aM sO EnRaGed !!!!

Send your kids to a nice catholic school...what happens, daughter #1 gets her wallet stolen. That includes her license, credit card, Christmas gift cards, bday gift cards, cash, employee id, AAA card....can it be replaced YES, however, my like of this school has turned to HATE. I feel like posting it on their FB page... Guess what class it happened in....religion....They moved chairs, someone tipped her bag over, wallet must have fallen out, and someone took it...NICE, huh?? Its the trying to put it back together which is more aggrevation...jesh...She's hysterical, so today, no school due to snow, we're heading to AAA to get a temp license...jesh ! Don't I sound happy??

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    oh boy, I would be a bit p=ssed myself!
    People are something eles!

Aruba since 1979
    disgusting
    not limited to catholic school i am afraid.
    unscrupulous little thieves migrate everywhere.

sorry this has happened to " k" :-(

So sorry this happened.

Dd had her pocketbook stolen last year. Fortunate for her the most valuable thing lost was the purse itself.

Still does not make it right.

wow that is terrible and like you and your daughter I would be livid... that sucks that it happened at school...I guess even in catholic schools there are scum
    Kisha

Aruba trip in

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    I would be enraged too. Sorry this happened. This person will get there's. What goes around comes around.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    That really stinks! Sorry that happened to her. There's such a feeling of invasion when that stuff happens. It's sad that people would do such a thing!

Need a hit man? PM me!

So sorry to hear about this, can't the kids in the class be questioned by faculty? Did the police get involved?

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Need a hit man? PM me!

So sorry to hear about this, can't the kids in the class be questioned by faculty? Did the police get involved?

Ya think Joisey is the only place that has people who can take care of this?

We're cutting daughter a check and told her to chalk this up as a life experience. She's not street-smart....grew up sheltered.... like we all try and do with our kids.

Had she gone to the same HS as me....(downtown Boston 1967-71)...she would have known how to protect herself.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Need a hit man? PM me!

Marko.. faculty was advised, police report done by me, kate doesn't want to be harrassed or bullied, so she is keeping her mouth shut...they will not question the kids. This is a diverse school...get my drift..
    Nice that it had to come to this...got a new license yesterday at AAA and ordered a new credit card while stopping the other one...kids, gotta love em and WATCH them....its always something. ALL I CAN SAY IS THIS IS A GOOD LESSON FOR BOTH OF MY GIRLS...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast