Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: I heard from (Cathy) forum member Brady Bear

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    How are you doing with your shoulder Cathy? I hope you are feeling much better these days and I hope your cruise was very relaxing. Thinking of you!

Shoulder is feeling better but still so sore and dr. informs me it will take at least 6 more months.. wt hay..
    Guess I had a lot more done..shaved bones, remove some crap and etc.. finally got to get rid of that sling; now intense PT for 8wks 3x a wk too
    But the bright side I actually get pay more to stay home than work. Back to work Friday but no lifting, carrying, overhead stretching and NO computers.. well guess I won't be doing much.
    A special case manager told the dr. that I could do modify duty.. he said ok but till further notice. haha

Cruise was nice.. not able to sleep on my shoulder... but had fun. Sat in the 18in water or the hot tub.. all bandage and sling. While sitting in the hot tub, minding my own business enjoying the DOD (yup that with a pain pill did wonders)
    this lady kept staring at me.. her DH gave her that "look" well.. than she ask me "how do you bath with that stuff on you" really???? Well I looked her straight in the eyes and said.... don't say nothing if I tell ya...
    My DH soaps me up in the shallow section in the pool and than I come in "this" hot tub to rinse off... Thought she was going to have a heart attack
    But then I ask her "so how do you bath with those bathrooms being so tiny.. her DH laughed so loud and told her you deserved that..

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    How are you doing with your shoulder Cathy? I hope you are feeling much better these days and I hope your cruise was very relaxing. Thinking of you!
    Last edited by brady bear; 10-02-2016 at 07:27 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    hahahahahahahahahah
    FUNNY!

do you ever see girls/ladies with INCREDIBLY LONG fingernails and want to ask certain questions?
    we were in a store a few weeks ago, i saw a lady with long gnarly nails, paul looked at me and said "DON'T"
    i sighed.

Lou and Robert just looks at me too and say don't !!!!!
    But what's even funnier my son comes over and says "hey sexy mama" wanna a drink..
    I said of course and tell him love ya .. he goes love ya too. lol
    You had to wonder what she was thinking.. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    hahahahahahahahahah
    FUNNY!

do you ever see girls/ladies with INCREDIBLY LONG fingernails and want to ask certain questions?
    we were in a store a few weeks ago, i saw a lady with long gnarly nails, paul looked at me and said "DON'T"
    i sighed.
    Last edited by brady bear; 10-02-2016 at 08:16 PM.

Good to hear you're on the mend! Wonderful sense of humor too!!

Ha! You are too funny Cathy!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Glad you are doing better Cathy, yes indeed long, long recovery. DH had 2 shoulders done and pt was not fun, perhaps your sense of humor will help. dh just saw me cracking up over here, shared your cruise stories with him which he of course enjoyed as he too has a great sense of humor, sounds like you too would get along just great!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12