Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: If You Are a Cruiser...

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    We are considering aqua class for a cruise we might book for next year. I hear BLU is wonderful. We were concierge class on our last cruise on Solstice. While we felt some of the perks were not worth it, we enjoyed having breakfast every morning on our balcony from the extended breakfast menu. I hate fighting the crowds at breakfast at the buffet. It was so relaxing to dine on the balcony in our robes. My hubby enjoyed the afternoon canapes and fresh fruit in the cabin also. I needed to save room for dinner, since as you know, you basically feel stuffed the entire cruise! Whether we book aqua class will depend on the price. We might book cc again and change it if the price goes down. Sometimes there's not much price difference and sometimes there is, not sure why.

Any Aruba beach...
    My mom and dad did aqua class on the Solstice transatlantic in the spring and GOSH they are STILL talking about it. My mom is a VERY picky eater and was VERY hesitant to even step near BLU.

Aqua was a bargain and they were able to get 3 cabins together since they were traveling with friends. With that, they had their balconies opened up and drank their complimentary champagne each night outside accompanied by their evening canapes.

I made her promise me that she would at least try BLU the first night. She did and they were all hooked. A couple of nights she did not particularly care for the entrées so the chef would whip up some pasta or shrimp for her. Like I said, I am sick of hearing about it, both mom and dad are still raving about it. They said it was first class all the way. I am very jealous and hope they do not spend all of my inheritance before we have a chance to try.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12