1. Get a lawyer.
2. Get an accountant /financial advisor.
3. Hire a security specialist.
4. Extend my upcoming trip to Aruba while I repeatedly pinch myself and repeat over and over am I dreaming?
5. Develop my plan for claiming the winnings while protecting my identity and return to the states.
7. Claim my winnings.
8. Develop an extensive plan for charitable contributions and/or create my own charitable foundation.
9. LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER IN PARADISE.
1. Double and triple check the numbers
2. Quit my job
3. Take a 2-3 week trip (Aruba, Grand Cayman, and Turks & Caicos)
4. Hire professionals...lawyer, accountant, realtor
5. Buy a Cadillac truck, my dream car that I can't justify buying now
6. Find the best specialist neurologist in the world to treat someone I love who is suffering
7. Start planning and building our dream lakehouse
8. Give back...set up a scholarship fund, support youth athletics, church, etc.
assuming the cash lump sum payout will be about 300 million
1. put lawyer and financial planner to work!
2. make gifts to family and friends.........specific gifts like pay balance of their mortgages, car loans, college loans etc.
3. set up charitable gifting or maybe even start our own charitable foundation.
4. hire pilot and co pilot and purchase small jet.
5. set up trusts for son/daughter in law, nieces and future generations of family
1 Make sure im not dreaming
2 Quit job
3 Get a layer and financial advisor
4 Pay off mortgaes ours and kids
5 Pay off all our bills
6 Set up trust funds for all our grandkids
7 Buy new cars
8 Retire in Mryle Beach SC and Aruba
Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
1) Pay off our mortgage and off load the condo.
2) Buy a nice house by the ocean with a big yard for my son and dog to play in.
3) Set up a nice college fund for my son..who looks like he's going to be a fireman like Daddy!
4) Buy a house in Aruba that I could live in for 6 mo. a year.
5) Quit my job
6) Buy my dad and little bro a house with a yard too.
7) Donate to many charities
8) Pay off all my darn bills! I think that's one of the keys to happiness!
1. take care of my family, which is quite large.
2. quit work
3. live at the occidental, i prefer lliving in hotel, in place of a home
4. treat my wife like a PRINCESS!!!!, she's always been a giver. boy, i love her..
5. hang with my buddies on the island, playing dominoes.
6. buy my son a home in los angeles
7. hang on the beach daily
8. help inner city youth programs, which is very important in my life...
1. Tell my wife to quit her job
2. contact my lawyer and cfp
3.break the news to my daughter
4. move in the middle of the nite.....lol
5. buy a house up on the gold coast on the beach
6. your right Andrea.....for me, a G6 ( big plane) would be perfect to fly to and from Aruba, and I'll be doing the flying...
7. not show up for work one day.......
8. donate to a few charities
9. enjoy life....