Aruba Beach

Thread: Inserting an image

Inserting an image

I want to do some "Caption this" photos in Off Topic. How can I insert an image from my desktop. I see a button but not sure if I have to save the pic in Photobucket or something. Any ides?

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    I want to do some "Caption this" photos in Off Topic. How can I insert an image from my desktop. I see a button but not sure if I have to save the pic in Photobucket or something. Any ides?
    Easiest to do is to use Photobucket to post your picture(s).

Yeah that's whatI did, I think it worked. Thanks Liz

abj
    ok its pretty easy....

first you need to goto www.photobucket.com and follow the directions to set up an acoount.

then you upload the pictue you want to photobucket... (if you need help figureing that out let me know.)

when your pictures are uploaded the photobucket page will look like this. ( make sure you set the preferences to 640 x 480 so the pics aren't huge) i made these pictures big so they are readable.

then find the picture you want to post and click on the IMG code box. if it highlites it and says copied then your good to go... if not highlight everything in the box and copy (ctrl C) it .

then you come back here and in your message box paste (ctrl V) it here. make sure it looks like what i have posted. the img code has to be there like in the picture.

then hit post at the bottom of the page and your good to go.