Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By tommccutcheon
  • 2 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Jersey Boys

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything

Jersey Boys

last nite my friends and I went to see the Jersey Boys. It was the best show I've ever seen. of course it doesn't hurt we knew all the places (even their mob friend, lol). I actually went to school with Frankie Valli's daughter and had been to his house before the band actually took off when they use to rehearse at his house, lol.

but if you ever get a chance to see it, go. I hate musicals and I definitely want to see this again. I had no idea how funny it was, too. I just thought it was the music. my friend and I laughed so much because we knew all the places.

Jersey Boys

Gaby, I've seen this show three times and loved it everytime.

I agree with you both. It's a great show!

I saw Frankie Valli perform at our local high school when I was in jr high (70s), and after seeing the musical, I know why he made that tour.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Quote Originally Posted by corona View Post
    I agree with you both. It's a great show!
    It is in my list of top 3 Broadway shows I would share the others but that would give away my age

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    It is in my list of top 3 Broadway shows I would share the others but that would give away my age
    LOL, Lisa. I see you're a youngin' (unless that picture of you in your avatar is 20 yrs old ).

We finally saw Mama Mia last fall in NYC, and it came pretty darn close to edging out Jersey Boys as our favorite musical, but only close. If anything, they're tied. Both have great music and tons of laughs.
    Last edited by corona; 03-14-2012 at 01:33 PM.
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Aruba since 1979
    my all time favorites
    chorus line
    and
    cats
    and

lisa's age...........she is a mere child.

LOL, Lisa. I see you're a younin' (unless that picture of you in your avatar is 20 yrs old ).

We finally saw Mama Mia last fall in NYC, and it came pretty darn close to edging out Jersey Boys as our favorite musical, but only close. If anything, they're tied. Both have great music and tons of laughs.

LOL, Lisa. I see you're a younin' (unless that picture of you in your avatar is 20 yrs old ).
    See that younin' in the avatar? I wish I could say it were me, but SHE has aged me an extra 20 years!!