Aruba Beach

Thread: Job Search

Job Search

I live in the Boston area and worked in business development for a private equity firm. I was recently laid off from my job. I'm a BC grad (finance/marketing) with seven years of experience. What luck, the night before I was laid off my wife and I purchased our tickets to Aruba. At this point we plan on still going and staying with family as we have in the past.

I know there are a lot people from New England/Tri-State areas that travel to Aruba. If anyone is willing to network, offer their advice about opportunities I would greatly appreciate it. I will be on the beach at ABC/CDM starting February 26th-March 8th.

I'm happy to offer up an ice-cold balashi!!!

CAS
    Last edited by waltham; 02-04-2009 at 12:02 AM.

Sorry to hear. I will have to check and see if we still have an office in Malborough. Is that near you? I work for Sungard on the disaster recovery side of operations. I flew out there a few times to work on network infrastructure but not sure if that building is there since I left the comapany for a year. I will ask tomorrow morning for you.

Yes we do still have a faciclity in Marlborough. Let me know if this is withing travel distance for you and I cxan get you some additional information.

In the meantime check out our comapny website.

http://www.sungard.com/

We are 2500+ strong

Mark

CAS,

I am not going to hold the BC thing against you (BU grad 96) and ironically enough I left sungard (Burlington) about 1.5 years ago to work for the state. I will be in Aruba from March 7-14 so if you want to meet up and talk, I would be glad to see if I can help.

Feel free to email me antongk1@yahoo.com

AK