Aruba Beach
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Joran in trouble again!

The reports on the Today Show this morning said the prison he's in is one of the worst ever. I think they said it holds 3,000 inmates and there are 10,000 there. Showers are turned on for 15 min. a week.

Who cares about how the jails are, look at what he did and who he affected.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    Who cares about how the jails are, look at what he did and who he affected.
    I agree, and all I care about is that he stays there. He didn't think about what he has done to the families of these two girls.

Also, I had read that there would be 3 jury members, so thanks for the info that there are three judges. I guess that is better to have the 3 judges because they won't let him out--oh I hope.

As I have said before, I just wish the Holloway's could get closure.

Pat

ORANJESTAD, Aruba Prosecutors in Aruba said Wednesday they want to take Joran van der Sloot up on his offer to discuss the unsolved disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway.
    Judicial authorities in Peru are willing to arrange a conversation between island police and Van der Sloot, Attorney General Robert Pietersz said. The Dutchman is awaiting trial in Peru in the slaying of a 21-year-old woman in his Lima hotel room.
    Van der Sloot told his jailers he is ready to clarify the Holloway case, but only to Aruba authorities. He is the only remaining suspect in the 2005 disappearance.
    An Aruba policeman and a prosecutor could travel to Peru as early as August, said Peter Blanken, the island's chief prosecutor.
    Van der Sloot has said he fears for his life in the Peruvian prison. But regardless of what information the suspect might provide in the Holloway case, it is unlikely he would be brought to this Caribbean island before completing any sentence if convicted in the South American country, Blanken said.
    "I think it's out of question because the case in Peru is a very severe case and the Peruvian authorities have said they do not want to do that," Blanken said.
    Dave Holloway, the missing teen's father, met with Aruba police Tuesday, Blanken said. He said authorities did not have any new information in the case to discuss.
    Natalee Holloway, an 18-year-old from Mountain Brook, Alabama, was last seen leaving a bar with Van der Sloot on May 30, 2005, the final night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba.
    Copyright 2010 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published

Great video.I thought it would be allot worse than that.

Anita van der Slot breaks her silence in an interview published Saturday in the Dutch daily newspaper De Telegraaf (The Telegraph).

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37802494...news-americas/
    No Shirt, No Shoes, No Problem
    Next Aruba trip in
    Loving Aruba Since Honeymoon 1984

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's

Holloway documentary on tonight

There's a documentary on tonight (Sun 6/20) on TLC at 8:00 about Natalee Holloway's mother : "After searching for four years, Hollaway's mother may have finally found the answers from the main subject".

Aruba since 1979
    http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/37819617...d_news-europe/
    i am shaking my head........again.

Natural Pool, Druif Beach, Eagle Beach, California Lighthouse, Helicopter
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Me too Andrea, me too!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast