Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Joran in trouble again!

Aruba since 1979
    re: the photo of what some thought was skeletal remains turned out to be nothing of interest to the police or authorities involved in the disappearance of natalee holloway.

Quote Originally Posted by badney View Post
    This time he can't hide behind his daddy (rest his soul). Did anything ever become of the story I heard of some snorkelers who had taken a picture of a body underwater? They didn't realize what it was until they developed the pics when the got home from their trip? I heard the story in passing a few months ago and never heard if the story was fake or real...

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    My comment about the lack of commentary on this thread is based on "history" on this board and others.
    We and i use the term "we" as i have speculated publicly on this forum and on the other bbs.
    I urge us to stay focused and not speculate and have the thread take on a whole other life.
    This afternoon Lisa asked me if i thought the thread would stay open and focused til dinnertime. We joked about it. We were both very leery of the thread taking an ugly turn. When things turn one way or another, we as moderators, have to be more on the ball and more accessible and more communicative with each other and all of you.
    It can become problematic.

I urge all of us to post what we know as fact, keep speculations and here say out of our comments. If you putting a news article, please put the link there as well.
    thanks
    andrea
    Forum Rules if you are not sure about your post

Do not make any statement, accusation, comment, or opinion that may be considered (a) harmful to, libellous or slanderous to, any person, country or company.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    re: the photo of what some thought was skeletal remains turned out to be nothing of interest to the police or authorities involved in the disappearance of natalee holloway.
    snorkeling photos of Skeleton
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 06-02-2010 at 10:00 PM.

I also learned that if you have to think about posting your post it's just best you don't!

....uncanny 5 years ago same weekend...last I read they are till looking for him..
    Last edited by sunworshipperII; 06-02-2010 at 10:42 PM.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

eagle beach, baby beach, rogers beach, downtown, harley store......
    Yes we all know the story about the Holloway case but now this? Yeah this is very disturbing. Seems like he has got a problem. Wow, by what has just happened and when they do get him and maybe this time will be prosecuted for the crime, who knows, this may just be the thing and all will come out and the Holloway family will finally have closure on their case

Not pointing finger at the Aruba Justice System; but, perhaps, now...and I think it is rather evident that there is probable cause to link him with the murder of Ms. Holloway... after this episode; they get him to admit that he did do the deed in Aruba.

Ed

He is now in custody in Chile!

Aruba since 1979

Aruba since 1979
    he has been detained.

andrea

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast