Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: July 4-Independance Day

  1. #1
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889

    July 4-Independance Day

    Happy July 4 to all.
    How many are lucky enough to be getting a real long weekend?
    Beach?
    Pool?
    BBQ?
    Aruba?

    All of the above ?

  2. #2
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Steaks on the BBQ for dh's birthday 4th of July.

    Are most people off from work all week with the holiday on Wednesday

  3. #3
    Senior Member jeffnev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    palm beach, eagle beach, any happy hour
    Posts
    717
    We'll be watching fireworks in NJ on Wednesday night and leaving for the airport at 6AM on Thursday for our trip to Aruba!!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Pegmeister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    West Deck in the afternoon
    Posts
    3,667
    Totally psyched for the 4th, my company graciously gave us Wednesday, Thursday and Friday off for a long holiday weekend. Plan to head to NH and cook up some lobsters and corn on the cob, then just hang out on the dock and soak up some sun. Hopeeveryone has a happy and safe 4th. Please leave the fireworks to the professionals and enjoy!

  5. #5
    Senior Member danadog56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    2,798
    we will not be doing much...have to work day before and day after...not doing anything fun...but relaxing with a day off in the middle of the week !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

  6. #6
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,889
    that is too bad that you only get that day off....
    apparently lots only get that day.

    hate it when these holidays fall midweek.

    Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    we will not be doing much...have to work day before and day after...not doing anything fun...but relaxing with a day off in the middle of the week !!!!

  7. #7
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Steaks on the BBQ for dh's birthday 4th of July.

    Was he really born on the 4th? No wonder he is such a good conservative American who believes in the values that made this country great. Happy Birthday Jerry.

    Cindy O and I hope to just kick back poolside enjoying the sun and BBQ with Aruba like weather forecast
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  8. #8
    Senior Member Arubalisa's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Any Aruba beach...
    Posts
    13,177
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Was he really born on the 4th? No wonder he is such a good conservative American who believes in the values that made this country great. Happy Birthday Jerry.
    Absolutely! AND this year he reaches the half a century mark!

  9. #9
    Senior Member rob o's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    2,793
    Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Absolutely! AND this year he reaches the half a century mark!
    He has wisdom well beyond his years! Fifty? Just a kid from my perspective; hitting 60 in 15 months (ugh).
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com



  10. #10
    Senior Member danadog56's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    everywhere and anywhere
    Posts
    2,798
    Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    He has wisdom well beyond his years! Fifty? Just a kid from my perspective; hitting 60 in 15 months (ugh).
    Hey, I want license plates like those !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO