Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Which Kindle is best for Beach Reading?

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    but I don't want all my books on there, just the ones I had on this previous one that I hadn't gotten around to reading yet. I hope that's all that appears or I will be deleting books up the gazoo, lol

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    but I don't want all my books on there, just the ones I had on this previous one that I hadn't gotten around to reading yet. I hope that's all that appears or I will be deleting books up the gazoo, lol
    The web interface allows you to select what you want on the new Kindle and then "delivers" it:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/custom...deId=201252590

I have a Nook, so I don't know if this will be helpful. Can you archive read books? I can logon to B&N to access my Nook account and can delete or archive books if I don't have my device with me.

Quote Originally Posted by act1966 View Post
    The web interface allows you to select what you want on the new Kindle and then "delivers" it:

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/help/custom...deId=201252590
    Yep. I just upgraded my dinosaur 1st gen Kindle Fire to the new HD Fire. As soon as I activated the new one everything was there waiting. Since I have not "retired" my old Fire, when I purchase a book through Amazon, I can select which device to send it to.

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    I went to the Amazon website with my content and there is no action for archive, just deliver, delete, loan, etc. When I get it, I will see what's on there. If there are books I've read, I'll just delete them from the device. If there are no books, I'll just go to my "manage content" and deliver it. If I'm lucky, maybe just the books that were on the previous device will be there. I'll find out Saturday, which is when they say delivery will be, which is pretty quick since I just sent back the one today. but they are pretty good when there is a defect on getting you a new one. And mine was only 4 months old anyway. its like a rip in the screen & not even in a place you touch to turn the pages, that's what was so weird...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234