Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lisa Gas situation ??

It is good to hear that you are feeling better. Never in my life have I been able to take anything on an empty stomach with the exception of my gastric reflux med. Two of our cats are under the weather. Do they get viruses like humans?

$3.12 in paramus nj,come and get some.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    3.11 RI....God, I am really surprized !!!

Lisa,
    Having a difficult time understanding why you are having problems getting gas.....We Yanks have no problems and if fact the price continues to go down....as witnessed by Andrea's statement of 3.25...here in PA/OH it's about 3.49....Where is the gas going that you guys are having problems ????
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Michele, they "said" that we had no gas because we receive our gas from the refineries on the gulf coast (Texas & Louisiana). With the two hurricanes the refineries were shuttered. They could not reopen right away due to lack of power. Then to make matters worse, the oil is piped from that area northeast ward through a pipeline. The gas travels through the pipeline at a speed of only 3 - 4 m.p.h. so...now that the refineries are getting back on line it still takes a LONG time for the gas to get here because it is such a SLOW process.

As to pricing, who the heck knows! Those refineries on the Jersey Turnpike seem like a really good asset for you northerners right now. But then again, it was 82 degrees here today. So...there are some tradeoffs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12