Aruba Beach

Thread: Long time away from forum...

Long time away from forum...

Wow...I feel like this is my first post..I have been away from the forum for so long I feel like I need to re-aquaint myself with everyone...
    Have been out of town for work from sunday to friday for the past 6 weeks and during my 24hours of free time I am so busy washing clothes to repack and visiting with DH and animals that I have neglected my friends on the forum....but today I decided to take a minute and say hey.....I miss you guys !!!! I will still be gone another 2 weeks doing the same thing but will try to get on line and join in the stimulating conversations I know and love....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Me too...off for a while....things going on, kids busy, work...thinking there will be no aruba trip for us next year....oh well, such is life, actually, haven't had any interesting to report ...well, maybe wrong, Rob had eye surgery to repair his iris and take a cataract out, good news all is well on that front ;>}...cindy

Oh, so sorry to hear about you maybe not getting to aruba next year...but on the bright side you did get to go this year...I am still waiting...november is coming, finally, did not think it would ever get here.
    I guess being busy and not getting on line to check forum has made it a little easier. Not reading everyones posts on what a wonderful time they had in aruba makes the wait a little easier...
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Hey Cindy,

That's a wonderful update about Rob's condition, thanks for sharing.

Danadog56, I'm watching your ticker closely... see you soon...

Welcome back everyone.

Sorry to hear about no trip next year Cindy.