Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Like Tree117Likes

Thread: Luggage preference?

Aruba since 1979
    i love the underseater.
    does it really fit under the seat?

we have a hsn outlet store, not too far from our house.
    i may take a ride tomorrow and check to see if they have the underseater.

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    I am a fan of Samantha Brown luggage, get tons of compliments each time we travel. Compliments from flight attendants, ticket agents and even taxi and shuttle drivers who are men. I am in love with my luggage, spin wheels, lots of compartments etc. Just bought an additional matching piece called the "underseater" cannot believe the compartments in this one. these are all soft sided but have a large hard size for checked luggage. they are all called aqua but I like to say they are "aruba blue". sadly the large one is all marked up but DH says he is going to try to get the marks off with car polish, hope it works. here is a picture of my soft sided pieces. I purchased the cute little flip flop luggage tags on another website. Not sure if any of you ever watched Samantha Brown years ago she had a very nice travel show on t.v. so she knows a lot about luggage as she has traveled the world.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i love the underseater.
    does it really fit under the seat?

we have a hsn outlet store, not too far from our house.
    i may take a ride tomorrow and check to see if they have the underseater.
    I actually just received the underseater last week so have not tried it yet. My husband was wondering if it will fit. Samantha claims it does and I trust her as I watch a lot of her shows on HSN. I think it will be my favorite piece as it is crazy how many different organizing sections it has. I am pretty confident looking at it that it will go under the seat. Hope you find one and like it.

Love the blue Samantha Brown luggage DiviDiviFan. I remember her travel show. It was very good.

Aruba since 1979
    i took a ride over to the HSN outlet store today and they had no samantha brown luggage.
    i only got a cotton blanket

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    I actually just received the underseater last week so have not tried it yet. My husband was wondering if it will fit. Samantha claims it does and I trust her as I watch a lot of her shows on HSN. I think it will be my favorite piece as it is crazy how many different organizing sections it has. I am pretty confident looking at it that it will go under the seat. Hope you find one and like it.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    i took a ride over to the HSN outlet store today and they had no samantha brown luggage.
    i only got a cotton blanket
    Too bad on the luggage, may have to go to hsn.com or wait til there is a deal. At least you did not come home empty handed :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Pegmeister View Post
    I'm surprised and pleased to see so many responses. Who knew there were so many options. The only thing I'm sure about is I want something that has spinners and will standout on the baggage carousel. At the moment I have a baby blue American Tourister that has only seen maybe 10 trips and it's in dire need of replacement.
    Peg, I bought the three piece set in red. They come with built in TSA combo locks and also have Hinomoto double spinner wheels which are some of the best made. I'm so tired of everyone having black luggage, with people checking every piece coming down the carousel. I've had folks grab my bag and stand next to it waiting for the rest of their stuff. I'm thinking with the red that maybe mine will be the only hard sided that color. Good luck with your search!

Walt, I checked out your link. The sets are nice looking and I'm sure the red will stand out. The black might hide the scuffs but you do run the risk of someone grabbing it before you! Is your luggage available in the states?

We have black luggage, but I have tied a brightly multi-colored ribbon to all the handles-top, bottom and middle. It is easy to spot on the carousel.

My problem isn't necessarily the luggage, it's the PURSE. Any of you ladies with me??? I'm always trying to find the perfect "travel purse". One that is easy to carry, not too big/not too small, one that stays on my shoulder or stays on the suitcase when rolling it. But, one that still looks nice! I wanted one that I could use on a daily basis so that when I travel I won't have to "switch purses".

I found one on Overstock and received it Tuesday. It also slips onto the handle of your suitcase. It's a little bigger than I wanted, but I'll give it a try.

Luggage preference?-tote-back.jpg

"Ciao" brand cheap duffle bag, has help up more than 10 years with 10-15 international travels including India.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast