Aruba Beach
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By danadog56

Thread: Memorial Day in USA

Aruba since 1979

Memorial Day in USA

Memorial Day this year is especially important as we are reminded almost daily of the great sacrifices that the men and women of the Armed Services make to defend our way of life.
    Robin Hayes

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    God Bless our Vets, past, present and future. We are blessed to live in a great country and able to do wonderful things and travel freely because of these brave men and women.

I agree.....with all the silly things we seem to focus on in this country we sometimes forget what a great country it really is !!!!
    No where better to live !!!!! (well, except maybe Aruba ......)

Everyone have a wonderful and safe holiday.......Happy Grillin' !!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

As we have done every year since we were married, dh and I are watching the National Memorial Day Concert on PBS. Just our small way of reminding ourselves all of the many sacrifices our brave young men and women have made over the years going back to the Revolutionary War. Thank you and God bless all our veterans.

The veterans deserve our support. We will keep them in our thoughts.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    My husband and I went to our Memorial Day Parade in our city this morning. It is so sad that it attracts such a small crowd, especially with today's beautiful weather. All the Vets marching and politicians were thanking us for attending when in reality they are the ones who need to be Thanked for Serving our Country!!!

Thank You all that have served.It is because of you that we are the BEST country in the world.God Bless our Vets.