Aruba Beach
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Andrea J.
  • 1 Post By arubamark
  • 1 Post By nikko

Thread: Memorial Day weekend 2011.

Aruba since 1979

Memorial Day weekend 2011.

Enjoy the first unofficial weekend of Summer.
    Stay safe.
    Have fun.
    Enjoy time with friends or family or both.
    Try to take a moment or 2 and remember the reason for this Holiday.

With love and honor we memorialize those that served in the armed forces and lost their lives while doing their job.

Also too, we take the time and think of our friends and family members that have passed.

Never forgotten, always missed.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Enjoy the first unofficial weekend of Summer.
    Our family will once again mark the holiday as we always do. A bbq followed by the National Memorial Day Concert on PBS.

Never forgotten, always missed.
    Freedom is not free. Some give it their all, some give their lives.

I'm not trying to be a downer but we started our Memorial Day weekend in the Emergency room Friday afternoon then admitted in to the hospital. Our son Chase got a mild pnemonia, not sure how but the poor kid couldn't even walk to sit up. He was unable to shake his high fever. After a high dose of anti biotics for a couple days his blood was tested Sunday morning and his fever subsided. We were able to come home Sunday afternoon, that's all he wanted was to go home!

So on a positive note, our son is all better and that made our Memorial Day special this year!!

Aruba since 1979
    glad all is now well!!!
    :-)
    enjoy what is left of the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    I'm not trying to be a downer but we started our Memorial Day weekend in the Emergency room Friday afternoon then admitted in to the hospital. Our son Chase got a mild pnemonia, not sure how but the poor kid couldn't even walk to sit up. He was unable to shake his high fever. After a high dose of anti biotics for a couple days his blood was tested Sunday morning and his fever subsided. We were able to come home Sunday afternoon, that's all he wanted was to go home!

So on a positive note, our son is all better and that made our Memorial Day special this year!!

Thanks Andrea!

Unfortunately I had to come in to work today. Oh well, I'm leaving at 3 so I will enjoy the rest of the day when I get home.

Glad the little man is doing better,I know how it feels to have a little one in the hospital felling helpless just thank God he is better and enjoy the rest of the weekend.God Bless our Veteran's...

prayers he stays well! my hubby always has to work on memorial weekend but i had two bbq's with good friends and got to ride the horse i have in training....that was fun!! didnt even care that it was 100 degrees! horse did great...now we start training me!! lol

Thanks for the kind words Dannyo and Nikko.