Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By Andrea J.
  • 3 Post By Arubalisa
  • 1 Post By WaltVB
  • 1 Post By Pegmeister

Thread: Merry Christmas~Seasons Greetings~Happy Holidays

Aruba since 1979

Merry Christmas~Seasons Greetings~Happy Holidays

With concern for using words that are not offensive, I titled this using the 3 key phrases.

The Aruba Tourism Authority and I wish all of you a wonderful and joyous holiday season...."whatever holiday you celebrate!"

Please take some time and post what you'll be doing over the Christmas Holiday.

Our son and daughter in law will be coming on the 21st til the 30th and we are hoping for lots of warmth and sun for them so they can enjoy the beach and pool and "house of mouse".

Peace and Joy!

Any Aruba beach...
    Merry Christmas Happy Happy!

Lots of lazy beach time with family and a good book.

Christmas Eve snorkeling with Tranquilo and dinner that night (among others ) at Passions

New Year's Eve poolside dinner and party at the Amsterdam Manor.

The ticker says it all! Life is good...

Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Lisa, I'm so envious! We will have the family over for a wonderful Christmas dinner (mostly prepared by my awesome daughter) and then we are flying to Dallas right after New Year's day to visit more family. Wishing everyone a Happy Holiday Season!

West Deck in the afternoon
    Happy Holidays to all!! Christmas Eve will just be DH and myself. I promised him some ham (not on his prescribed diet) as a special treat and maybe some eggnog. We'll open just one gift which almost always consist of some sort of gag type thing and we'll listen to Christmas music. On Christmas Day we'll go to his nieces along with all the rest of the family for dinner and conversation. DH will probably nod off as the kids around with their new toys. It will be perfect! Enjoy all.

It's all happening way too fast! Can't believe it's that time of year already! Feeling very unprepared this year.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ