Aruba Beach
Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By arubamark
  • 2 Post By luvsun

Thread: Met partner of Busters in NJ at Bostons Restaurant

Met partner of Busters in NJ at Bostons Restaurant

Funny story. We went out with some friends to Bostons restaurant in Tomsriver NJ and was introduced to this guy Joel who after talking to for a while started talking about Aruba. Anyway to make a long story short he told me he was a partner at Busters, a place I never been to by the way. He gave me his number and said to call him when we got down in November and he would take care of us. Small world...........

Same Joel who works at the Surf Club, hangs out in Aruba in the winter?

Yes I think so! Not sure how true but figured I would share what I was told. He was bartending at Bostons on Fischer blvd in Tomsriver. Seems like a nice guy.

I think is funny how easy it is to bring Aruba into a conversation! That happened to us a week ago, met two people that have been going there for years.

Please keep your fingers crossed for us today, we have an offer on the table for our house!! Then its moving to Aruba for our next adventure. This needs to go through.

Quote Originally Posted by luvsun View Post
    I think is funny how easy it is to bring Aruba into a conversation! That happened to us a week ago, met two people that have been going there for years.

Please keep your fingers crossed for us today, we have an offer on the table for our house!! Then its moving to Aruba for our next adventure. This needs to go through.
    It is amazing how many people I meet who either own a TS in Aruba or vacation there regularly. I was at a B&B in Cooperstown NY a few weeks ago and ran into someone wearing a Marriott Surf Club tshirt. We had a nice conversation about our favorite island and discovered that we would be there at the same time this year so hopefully we can meet again.