Aruba Beach
Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By rob o
  • 1 Post By Arubalisa

Thread: Movie Theater PRICING!!!

Movie Theater PRICING!!!

As long as we're discussing this cold charge topic, I feel like ranting about movie theater prices for Coke. I was at the Batman movie on Sunday at an IMAX theater and didn't mind paying the $14 for the movie ticket, but a large popcorn and large Coke is $13-basically the same cost as the movie. A large Coke alone is $5 and all I could think of was that my supermarket had a 4 for $5 sale on 2 liter Coke this week. I guess if you're thirsty or if they have a monopoly, you're stuck.

Sorry to stray off topic, but thanks for letting me rant a bit.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I carry a can of soda in my purse into the theatres. I refuse to pay for the soda there as well as the stupid souvenir cup they think I need.

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I carry a can of soda in my purse into the theatres. I refuse to pay for the soda there as well as the stupid souvenir cup they think I need.
    You forgot to mention my flask
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Movies here in the foothills of the North Georgia mountains are $10 and $7.50 for a matinee. Seriously cannot remember the last time I was in a movie theater.

With netflix, netflix on demand, roku (we use it for movies & hulu plus) and a directv dvr (hey it includes the cam from the Bucuti ), we are hard pressed to not be able to find something to watch at any given time.