Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: my mom

Gaby, our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. You are correct about hospice, they are wonderful. They took care of my mom and me as well.
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Boca Catalina, Baby beach, the lighthouse at sunrise & Pure beach
    Gaby, Ours prayers go out to you & your family.....Diane

Thoughts and prayers go out to your Mom..

Thoughts and prayers for you and your family.

Quote Originally Posted by gaby View Post
    they are wonderful at hospice. she is in no pain. she is not even on medication. the drs said from the neck down she is in excellent health. before she lost consciousness, I was there at the hospital before it got too bad so I did at least get to talk to her. my brother is taking it bad because by the time he got there she was unconscious. thank you all for your prayers. I just want her to let go because seeing her this way is not my mom......
    Sometimes they are waiting for someone. Remember, too, that hearing seems to be the last to leave. Keep talking to her. I know my sister was in a coma like state for over 5 days, but another sister was ill and couldn't come. When it was obvious she was fading fast, I called the other sister, and told her to say her goodbyes. I whispered in Helen's ear that " your sister Anne wants to speak to you" I put the cell phone up to her ear, she actually shifted her shoulder, and moved her mouth in this surreal silent conversation. I will never forget it. She passed about 15 minutes later. I'll keep her and your family in my prayers.

thinking of you and your family
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

lost the best mother-in-law anybody could wish to have tonight.rest in peace rosy

Aruba since 1979
    i am sorry for the loss of your beloved mother in law.
    am i correct in guessing that LUCKY is GABY's husband and Rosy is Gaby's mom?

On behalf of Aruba.Com community forum, we send you all our condolences

Quote Originally Posted by lucky View Post
    lost the best mother-in-law anybody could wish to have tonight.rest in peace rosy

I am truly sorry for your loss

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    yes Andrea, that is my mom. but we were there with her. I told my dog up in heaven that grandma rose was coming and to watch for her and show her the ropes. I also told my mom not to overfeed my dog (she loved to do that). the hardest part right now is watching my aunt (her twin). they are 94 years old. but I feel with my aunt around, I still have a piece of my mom. they looked alike, talked alike and acted the same. but my mom was too active to stay the way she was so now i'm sure she is cooking up a storm in heaven. she is with all her brothers, sisters and her mom & dad. thank you all for your prayers and thoughts!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast