Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nasty plow drivers in RI

Auntie - we are from the Marlton area, and the plow drivers are scary.
    Easter in Aruba

Quote Originally Posted by palmtre2 View Post
    Auntie - we are from the Marlton area, and the plow drivers are scary.

We live near the 73/70 circle - behind Carollas.
    The plow drivers are less scary if you feed them Hot Chocolate.

Well Auntie Mame, howdie neighbor, we're in Cambridge Park!!!!
    Hope you had an enjoyable holiday. I just got together with friends from Cherry Hill that will be joining us in Aruba and we are too excited. Only 86 days and counting!!!!!
    Easter in Aruba

Well Auntie Mame, howdie neighbor, we're in Cambridge Park!!!!
    Hope you had an enjoyable holiday. I just got together with friends from Cherry Hill that will be joining us in Aruba and we are too excited. Only 86 days and counting!!!!!
    Howdy!

Okay. Now I am officially jealous.

Looks like USAirways is going to be phasing out the non stop to Aruba.

(Are you going to the Marlton Circle meeting on Jan 3rd?)

I'm supposed to be on a non-stop USAir flight back from Aruba at the end of March - where did you get this info, I'm wondering if my flight is in jeopardy??!!

My husband is planning on attending - I don't see any need to take the road up and over everything. A well marked intersection certainly can't be any more dangerous than the circle was, and it will be way less disruptive to the existing businesses and traffic flow. I'm just wondering which politicians family member won't be making a killing if the overpass doesn't happen.
    Easter in Aruba

I'm supposed to be on a non-stop USAir flight back from Aruba at the end of March - where did you get this info, I'm wondering if my flight is in jeopardy??!!
    March is still okay. I was looking at flights in May and finding only 1 stop flights except on Saturdays.

My husband is planning on attending - I don't see any need to take the road up and over everything. A well marked intersection certainly can't be any more dangerous than the circle was, and it will be way less disruptive to the existing businesses and traffic flow. I'm just wondering which politicians family member won't be making a killing if the overpass doesn't happen.
    That's what we're all wondering. But it won't be someone local. They are all new. Must be people at NJ DOT.

Okay Cindy, did you get snow today? How did the mail box make out? Inquiring minds want to know!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Hey Lisa...Got about the 6 inches yesterday, school canceled. Husband home with a 101 fever. The SOB of a plow driver plowed out street yesterday. The dectective at the police station and the DPW director banned him from our neighbor....Glad to see they have a lot of power in our town. Anyway, we have a new mailbox standing which we were able to put up during that nice spell of weather.....Its still standing, not yanked out(YET?). My husband has banned me from looking out the door at the plow driver, he thinks that will cause trouble. MEANWHILE, I have seen the SOB driving around town in his personal truck that I recognize from the Monday eve caper. MY ONLY THOUGHTS are...what comes around goes around, and I need to be good, not aggrevate the police and DPW director, or the plow driver. IT makes me absolutely crazy, and I mean crazy, seeing this truck driver tooling around town.
    Anyway, thanks for asking....So, in other words, I guess things are ok, the new mailbox still stands....

Well Cindy, sorry to hear about your dh. Hope he is feeling better, nothing a week in Aruba wouldn't cure eh? In the meantime I suppose it is just good old chicken soup which will have to do the trick.

In all of my 46 years, each and every year I come closer and closer to sincerely hoping that mean people get what they deserve in the end. If even they don't, I find that at least thinking they will, helps us to keep our sanity.

Aruba since 1979
    i think we could ban together on halloween night and play evil tricks on the "mean people", not only limited to Cindy's SOB plow driver. the SOB could be the first on the list.

ArubalisaWell Cindy, sorry to hear about your dh. Hope he is feeling better, nothing a week in Aruba wouldn't cure eh? In the meantime I suppose it is just good old chicken soup which will have to do the trick.

In all of my 46 years, each and every year I come closer and closer to sincerely hoping that mean people get what they deserve in the end. If even they don't, I find that at least thinking they will, helps us to keep our sanity

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Hey Lisa...Got about the 6 inches yesterday, school canceled. Husband home with a 101 fever. The SOB of a plow driver plowed out street yesterday. The dectective at the police station and the DPW director banned him from our neighbor....Glad to see they have a lot of power in our town. Anyway, we have a new mailbox standing which we were able to put up during that nice spell of weather.....Its still standing, not yanked out(YET?). My husband has banned me from looking out the door at the plow driver, he thinks that will cause trouble. MEANWHILE, I have seen the SOB driving around town in his personal truck that I recognize from the Monday eve caper. MY ONLY THOUGHTS are...what comes around goes around, and I need to be good, not aggrevate the police and DPW director, or the plow driver. IT makes me absolutely crazy, and I mean crazy, seeing this truck driver tooling around town.
    Anyway, thanks for asking....So, in other words, I guess things are ok, the new mailbox still stands....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast