Aruba Beach

Thread: Not authorized

Eagle Beach, Baby Beach, Arashi Beach Tierra Del Sol golf course

Not authorized

I have been having some trouble posting replies to the board. Today was the fourth time in a couple of months. I logged in. read a few threads. Came to one in culinary and posted a reply, no problem. Then I tried to post a reply on another thread and I got a message that I was not authorized to reply and I was not logged in. I went back to the forum page and I was still logged in. This has happened at least 3 times previously. Any ideas?

Sounds like it's timing out your log on. Did you click the box "Keep me logged in" when you first logged on? The box may say remember me; it's been awhile since I logged off.

Aruba since 1979
    hi bob…..if the situation continues, (and try peg's advice of the "remember me" to stay logged on) let me know and i will contact our tech guy who might be able to help.

Quote Originally Posted by arubabob View Post
    I have been having some trouble posting replies to the board. Today was the fourth time in a couple of months. I logged in. read a few threads. Came to one in culinary and posted a reply, no problem. Then I tried to post a reply on another thread and I got a message that I was not authorized to reply and I was not logged in. I went back to the forum page and I was still logged in. This has happened at least 3 times previously. Any ideas?

What browser are you using? If I use Chrome it seems to time out often.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ