Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: O Canada...we love Aruba

O Canada...we love Aruba

May be we should start a thread on whose Canadian?
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Randi - hi there fellow Canuck . . . eh! Great idea about starting a thread specific to Canadians. Maybe we can get enough names to convince WestJet to provide service from Toronto!

We are on the island 6 times a year . . . liked it so much, we bought a place there :-)

Michael

Quote Originally Posted by mmattalo View Post
    Maybe we can get enough names to convince WestJet to provide service from Toronto!
    We're in! Sign us up, let's get that started.... phew, and I thought my Lady and I were the only ones who noticed. Yes, thank you, I do know about the options of driving to Buffalo, etc., etc., but the concept of the convenience of getting on a flight in one place and getting off in another to get on to get off... you see where I'm going here, and I'd rather not go there.
    At any rate, start up that petition and you've got two more names (at least) for the list.

HOW many more weeks 'til the 2nd week of April?
    *sigh*
    And just for the sake of it, the Lady and I have been searching here there and everywhere for a quick 3 or 4 day excursion to somewhere warm and sunny, and you know what?
    Nothing else is matching up to, yeah, you got it.... Aruba.

Maybe we'll just deal with the upcoming nasty weather and make the time in paradise all that much sweeter. I know I'm already watching the sunset on the Bucuti cam everyday while listening to Aruba radio on the web.
    Yeah, we're hooked on the place.
    Have been for years.
    Mr. Ratt
    "It's not having what you want, it's wanting what you've got..."
    Aruba.... May 12, 2018... 3pm at the Tamarijn, see you there.
    http://www.heyoka-healing.com

We need some competition here! Westjet had been doing Aruba during the off season ( I believe) but through their West jet vacations.

The most expensive part of the flight portion (besides our airport and gov't taxes) is the flight from Canada to the US. The Aruba part is not expensive, depending on the time of year. For example, flight to Philly is about $300 (not taxes) and the flight from Philly to Aruba is $186. All traveling on USAIR. Makes not sense at all.
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

O Canada...we love Aruba

For those of us not in the GTA, Buffalo is not an option. But the difference in fares when you add on the parking, gas, etc. is not that much less than some of the lower fares you can find using an American airline. Including for those who live in Toronto.

Ok, I think we need to make our own Canadian thread to discuss this more thoroughly???

Aruba since 1979
    you could take it to off topic if you want?
    make certain that you give it an appropriate title.

Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    For those of us not in the GTA, Buffalo is not an option. But the difference in fares when you add on the parking, gas, etc. is not that much less than some of the lower fares you can find using an American airline. Including for those who live in Toronto.

Ok, I think we need to make our own Canadian thread to discuss this more thoroughly???

Aruba since 1979
    we cannot create an "canadian group" but as i type lisa is setting up a O Canada thread in off topic ;-)

O Canada...we love Aruba

Calling all Canadians:

For those of you on this BB, let's find out who is Canadian. Also, may be we can discuss the different ways of getting to Aruba, costs, and suggestions.

Thanks Andrea for the great title name!

I moved your last threads over to keep each other company

http://www.aruba.com/forum/groups/ If you wish to start your own Social Group

Add me to the "Oh Canada" list - my details are in my profile. Michael

P.S. thanks Lisa and Andrea for setting up the thread for your friends north of the 49th.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast