Aruba Beach
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: O Canada...we love Aruba

Michael thanks for the mention of busters and we want to thank all the people from Canada who stopped by to watch the junior hockey games. I was busy that night but could not beleive how quick the game changed in the third period. Glenn I will be heading back sometime late this weekend to help with the pats and other nfl playoff games stop by sometime during your stay and ask for me and 1st balashi will be on me.

Hello fellow Canucks . . . very little activity on this thread which may mean, everyone is out snowblowing their driveway

Let's hope spring springs early . . . until then, it's off to the happy island (Mar 10-24). Any fellow Canucks going to be there during that time? How about Busters one Saturday night to cheer on the Leafs, Habs, Canucks, Oilers, Flames . . . Nordiques (LOL) ???

Testing, testing, 1,2,3 . . . is this microphone working? Good evening fellow Canadians . . . it seems the communication lines are down across the great land of ours . . . since there has not been any activity on this thread . . . hello . . . is anyone out there?

We will be on the island Mar 10-24 if any fellow Canucks will be there - we definitely plan on visiting Mark at Busters . . . maybe to catch the Leafs miss the playoffs AGAIN! :-)

Michael
    Last edited by mmattalo; 03-05-2011 at 11:30 PM. Reason: Bad spelling / grammar / keyboarding . . . LOL

Aruba since 1979
    testing 1 2 3
    matt canada is now part of the USA has nobody told you?
    the maritimes will be state 51 quebec and ontario 52 and all the rest 53
    and for that matter, what the heck.....aruba 54

don't know yet...only had one visit to Aruba so far....will let you know within the year :-)
    I'm definitely in, would be interesting to see how many canadians

don't know yet...only had one visit to Aruba so far....will let you know within the year :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Randi View Post
    Calling all Canadians:

For those of you on this BB, let's find out who is Canadian. Also, may be we can discuss the different ways of getting to Aruba, costs, and suggestions.

Thanks Andrea for the great title name!

Randi think this is great idea...sure would be great getting suggestions how
    to cut cost getting to Aruba from Montreal

Hi my fellow Canadians,
    Yes, travel this year to Aruba is getting expensive but a lot has to do with when you are traveling. My son is in school in Montreal and he goes via Charlotte on USAir. Their prices for next December have been rather expensive but are starting to come down somewhat. If you can not travel on Jan. 1st and 2nd then that helps with the pricing. As I have said more times than I can remember, forget AC!!

Michael, although your leafs are marginally better than our Sens, unless the Leafs are playing the Sens you won't be able to get my family to go to Busters to watch the Leafs!!!

happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

We were just talking about us being there last year at this time for the Canada / US Olympic game!!! Wow that was fun!!!

Need to get back there sometime this week!!!

Aruba since 1979
    hope you are having a blast lynn

Yes Andrea Thanks!!! and the weather is great now!!! Had soooo much rain last Sunday... never seen it like that in 18 years!!! ALL DAY LONG!!! Good thing it was moving day, so we were busy! Now it's back to the Aruba days....

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast