Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: omg what paul said to 2 flight attendants today

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    my guess is that they were in their 60s
    certainly not old

pierre u are a scream

60 for a flight attendant... that is old! LOL, No offense to the older crowd but that is only slightly younger than my parents. They are old to me!
    Decided to take down my timer!

Quote Originally Posted by qlaval View Post
    LOL.....

What about this one...

One of my flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us: “Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing this big scary plane shortly. So, lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.”

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed, rather Arabic-looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines; but, I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.”

She calmly turned her head and said,
    In my country, I am called a ‘Princess’. I take orders from no one.”

To which, I swear, the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a ‘Queen’. So, I outrank you. Tray up, Bitc_!”.

lol!!!!!!!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

Senior Member aruba here I come's Avatar
    LOL.....

What about this one...

One of my flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

As the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us: “Captain Marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing this big scary plane shortly. So, lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.”

On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed, rather Arabic-looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines; but, I asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.”

She calmly turned her head and said,
    In my country, I am called a ‘Princess’. I take orders from no one.”

To which, I swear, the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country I'm called a ‘Queen’. So, I outrank you. Tray up, Bitc_!”.

totally classic!!!!

LMAO, Pierre! Hysterical!

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    so we are seated, and the flight attendants come by with the beverage cart.

paul looks at the women and says, it is nice to see some "old timers".................meaning, you gals are OLD.

i almost pooped my pants.
    they were none too happy being called old.

i said to him in a loud voice "WHAT the (BLANK) is wrong with you? i am sure you all know the word.
    the 2 flight attendants agreed and told him, no beverage for you and they also said to me.....do not share yours with him!

later they came by with a can of coke for him.
    he apologized and tried to make it come out the way he inteded but dug his grave deeper. open mouth insert whole leg.

we are speaking..............barely.
    That is so funny.

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    lol.....:d

what about this one...

one of my flight was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served us food and drinks.

as the plane prepared to descend, he came swishing down the aisle and told us: “captain marvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing this big scary plane shortly. So, lovely people, if you could just put your trays up, that would be super.”

on his trip back up the aisle, he noticed this well-dressed, rather arabic-looking woman hadn't moved a muscle. perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines; but, i asked you to raise your trazy-poo, so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground.”

she calmly turned her head and said,
    in my country, i am called a ‘princess’. I take orders from no one.”

to which, i swear, the flight attendant replied, without missing a beat, well, sweet-cheeks, in my country i'm called a ‘queen’. So, i outrank you. Tray up, bitc_!”.

that is even funnier. Lmao

The beach, Boca Prins & just about anywhere with my husband!
    Thank you ALLL fo those laughs today, I really needed them!!

My husband and I were on a flight last year and the attendants were over 50 and people were commenting on their age...it was interesting. They were none to pleased 1)to be there, and 2) to hear the comments either!

Seriously, I have given this just a bit of thought.

Imo I would rather have a more "mature" flight attendant with TONS of experience should there be an emergency.

Not to say that younger FA's are not well trained, but on the job training is always a PLUS.

When flying, safety is a #1 priority.

Lisa, I agree with what you say, but my #1 is the Landing!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12