Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OUR DOG TALES or HORSE or CAT TALES

Aruba since 1979
    Dog Joke

A burglar broke into a house at night and was gathering things of value and stuffing them into his burglar satchel. A voice from the dark said "Jesus is watching you". The burglar got a little nervous, but continued stealing the good stuff. Again, a voice from the dark said "Jesus is watching you."

The burglar moved his flashlight around the house and saw a large parrot sitting on a perch. He said to the parrot, "who the hell are you?" The parrot said, "My name is Moses and Jesus is watching you" The burglar said "Moses, who would name their bird MOSES?".
    Moses said, "the same folks that named their ROTTWEILER JESUS!"

Rottweilers have shark teeth too ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Yup! I call them "shark teeth"! LOL

This was a rare photo. We tried to integrate Blitz with Kuma and Chica. But Blitz and Kuma would soon not get along with each other and they were rather trying to sink those teeth into each other!

We kept both dogs as Kuma was my husband's darling. My husband actually likes all dogs, well, all animals but Kuma touched his heart in a very special way. Blitz was always very difficult. We got him when he was about two years old. He is terrified of thunder and lightening ~ how bizarre as "Blitz" is the word for "Lightening". We call Blitz also the "Psycho" dog as he had his "moments". But we knew how to handle him and we were always careful with someone coming to our home. And I always put a muzzle on him when taking him to the vet.

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Dog Joke
    LOL! That's a good one!

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    I hope this "fits" in this thread, but if not, I hope you all enjoy the laugh.

My husband and I rescued a beagle named Sammy a little over three years ago from a rescue in Louisiana. He was very skinny at the time but I was quick to fatten him up. He is very food oriented. I had beagles as a kid so I knew what to expect, or so I thought I did.

One year, on the day after Thanksgiving, my husband and I went to work as usual. Sammy held down the fort with our kitties. I was fortunate enough to come home early that day as there was nothing going on at work. Thank goodness I did!! Sammy had gotten into the fridge, now mind you he had done that so many times before that we had installed a baby latch on it but my husband forgot to latch it in his hurry to get out the door. He was able to get out the leftover turkey which consisted of both drumsticks, wings & some meat. But that wasn't the worst part, I couldn't find any of it! Just the aluminum foil on the living room floor. I was fearful he had swallowed the bones, all I saw was dollar signs from the vet bill! I called my husband, panicked, telling him what happened. I searched the house for the remnants. I eventually found a drumstick burried underneath a couch pillow, the wings burried in my bed, some turkey flung up on top of the headboard but I couldn't find the second drumstick. Now I am really worried. While I am putting sheets into the wash, who comes trotting down the hall and proudly displaying for me his prize of the second drumstick but Sammy. Oh boy, I just couldn't help but laugh! Lets just say, I was thankfull he hadn't really eaten much of it, but still furious he got it in the first place! Below is a picture of Sammy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails OUR DOG TALES or HORSE or CAT TALES-user9_pic9_1228871184.jpg  
    Last edited by ctfirewife; 04-01-2011 at 11:07 AM.

Aruba since 1979
    mel....."poor sammy.........so misunderstood" hahahahahahaha
    i am shocked that sammy can get the fridge open.

will sammy teach dylan "devious ways?"

Cooper (the white one) we rescued him from the breeder. Lived in a barn with no name for 5 months. He is a master of getting into anything. He opens drawers and cupboards. I think he even walks on our countertops!! kidding on that one. One day we came home to find the bottle of Patron that a client gave me for a present in on the living room carpet. He got it off the counter, out of the box, took the big cork out and I'm sure tasted it and didn't like it..dumped it out all over the floor. But when you look at their face who can get mad?

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    Oh no! My husband would be so sad if Sammy got the Patron! : )
    Andrea, I am sure that Dylan and Sammy will learn ALOT from each other! : )- and that I fear!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12