Aruba Beach

Thread: Our moderator

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Our moderator

Does anyone out there appreciate our moderators, like me ????

If so, kindly post your positive comments. I know I do. That is what is upsetting to me right now. Andrea has been great ! She volunteers this time, No pay, she offers her vast knowledge of Aruba for all to see, she basically wants everyone to love Aruba....See what I am getting at here...
    I am posting this for all to see, including Mr. Burns and I have PM'ed him.

I am extremely upset with all the baloney that is happening on this great site. Someone needs to say this, and say it well. This is a free, fun, imformative site, keep it that way. This is not a podium, no one is running or office, just a fun site.

Be positive, be helpful, be excited, be nice, if not, don't bother posting.

I am going to take a breather from the site, I will read it, and not post, except for Pm's. I thank you all out there, Lisa, Andrea and Renaissance buddies for your kind words. You guys ar great !!!!! I need no responses, only kind words to be passed along.
    This all needs to be said...yes, I will be there soon....

Cindy
    very well said and yes I do appreciate all of the efforts by the moderators I do not post much but read every word Andrea is GREAT always answering questions and or getting info for folks

Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Does anyone out there appreciate our moderators, like me ????

If so, kindly post your positive comments. I know I do. That is what is upsetting to me right now. Andrea has been great ! She volunteers this time, No pay, she offers her vast knowledge of Aruba for all to see, she basically wants everyone to love Aruba....See what I am getting at here.
    Absolutely positively beyond a shadow of a doubt. This forum would not function as well as it does without the moderators.

Andrea is a true gem among moderators.

Not only does she know a great deal about Aruba but she also makes everyone here feel welcome and adds the right kind of humor to make things fun. Hardly a day goes by that she does not make me laugh.

I pmed Andrea directly so she knows my feelings on the matter. This is a great forum and I love it, not to mention my kids think I am addicted (they are probably right)!
    Anyway, with all that has been said, Cindyo, I am unclear as to why you want to take a breather? You are going to continue to read but why not post? You shouldn't let them win!!!!!
    happiness is going to Aruba with your adult kids because they still want to come with their parents

My favourite place on the island is Boca Catalina for snorkeling and sunbathing, and the windward side of the island for exploring.
    Cindyo- I just pm'ed Andrea and thanked her. She does a heck of a job on here.
    4th trip to paradise

Aruba since 1979
    thank you one and all

i am moving this to OFF TOPIC

andrea
    now with a very swollen ego

again, thanks

THANK YOU Andrea!

Keep up with the good work.
    And YES keep this forum clean from negative and abusive users.

Please, Please Mr. Burn NO second chance to those kind users.

I haven't seen the newest crop of carp, but this forum has done nothing but improve with the new moderation. I remember how it used to be and it had a lot of dreadful stuff going on.