Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Our new addition!!

Our new addition!!

Gotcha...
    No baby yet..
    sorry to mislead you with the title of my post but our new addition is on our house!! We have our bedroom and porch addition started and going very well.. They have the walls up for the second story and they've only been working 4 days (within a three week period.. boy I wish I had there jobs)
    This downstairs room will be our new back porch/mud room/dog lounge/toy place and the upstairs will be our new master bedroom where baby will be staying for a while.. We will finally not have to share with my hubby's 5 year old daugher.. she's only here two weekends a month to stay over but there is no room in there now with all our beds and dressers... She will have that room and eventually baby will be in that room too with her.I will be so happy to have space!!
    I don't know how to post pictures on this site .. they aren't very eventuful yet anyways just a bunch of beams and stuff...

I'll keep you updated!
    Travis and Kelly Masi

You got me!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    I was waiting to hear on the baby....glad to hear the other non-growing additon is being worked on, now all you need is the baby...AN idea if its a girl or boy? Names picked out?
    Keep us posted, best wishes in this long long wait...cindy

I knew I'd get ya.. ahah

We do not know the sex of the baby but with the way thee braxton hicks contractions are going I don'tk now how much longer he or she is going to stay put.. It's breech which scares me but hopefully there is still time to flip (I'm due May 13)

girls name we have picked out and set in stone is Gianna Sophia and we have a few boy names we are negotiating... Tristan Michael, Luciano Marcello or William Bernado (after our fathers)

Travis wants to go in there with the boys name decided but it's up for much heated debate.. haha
    Travis and Kelly Masi

I hope it is a girl.
    Stick with the Italian names...so traditional...
    Either way you love them, even when they drive you nuts.

nice names...especially love the Gianna Sophia !!! Keep us posted, half the fun is the anticipation ! Be well........

update

Baby was breech for the past few weeks.. we were very concerned about this but at my last appointment we have discovered that he/she has flipped and has dropped... So the Doctor told us two more weeks to bake and rest then walk and get this baby out because she doesn't want it to get too much big for my sake... She figures i is about 5 pounds now give or take a few ounces and that is ok for me! Only a few more weeks and I am so excited! Our addition is finally taking shape since the weather has been wonderful here and we got the crib and dresser this past weekend... I had my babyshower two weeks ago and got so many items I needed so we are set.. just waiting on the baby and hoping we can make it with our bills until I qualify for unemployment... its tough but we are gonna do it!
    Travis and Kelly Masi

Great news, great update...hang in there and get plenty of sleep. Those days will be over before you know it.

Hey Kelly, hang in there girl ! Take it easy ...So glad to hear from you, cindy

Well... I made it to May. Doctors said I'd never carry the baby this long and here we are May 1st and baby is being stubborn and won't come out. My last ultrasound says he or she weights about 7 pounds 6 ounces, my little heffer so I have been walking and lightly exercising to try to convince he or she to come on out and join us! We are so anxious!!
    Our addition is finally in the last stages of being complete.. a lot longer thanwe anticipated (not to mention a lot more expensive too with the rising cost of EVERYTHING) All my dear old hubby has to do in finish up the wiring, insulation and drywall... I got the porta crib together, swing and changing area is all set... we are working on the crib this weekend and getting the dresser upstairs and hopefully we will have a small baby to put in all these wonderful things very soon!
    Travis and Kelly Masi

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast