Aruba Beach

Thread: Parking in Boston

Parking in Boston

I know that a lot of you guys are from the Boston area, so I was wondering where you usually park (those of you who do park) when flying out of Boston Logan. For past trips to Aruba, we parked at Paul's Lo Cost Parking (or something like that) because my grandfather had a good relationship with the guy and we parked dirt cheap. Now that they've gone out of business we're wondering what the best deal is. We've heard good and bad things about all of them. Let me know what you guys think!

Aruba since 1979
    when we lived in the boston area and lived in maine and used logan airport
    we used this place and had good experiences

http://www.preflightparking.com/BOS.aspx

and sometimes used http://www.parksleepfly.com

and stayed at the courtyard in S Boston for 1 night pre or post and always had good experiences.
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanaruba920 View Post

I know that a lot of you guys are from the Boston area, so I was wondering where you usually park (those of you who do park) when flying out of Boston Logan. For past trips to Aruba, we parked at Paul's Lo Cost Parking (or something like that) because my grandfather had a good relationship with the guy and we parked dirt cheap. Now that they've gone out of business we're wondering what the best deal is. We've heard good and bad things about all of them. Let me know what you guys think!

There are four Logan Express locations operated by Massport where you can park long term and ride a bus to your terminal. http://www.massport.com/logan-airpor...anExpress.aspx

We usually have an early morning departure, so we stay at the Four Points Hotel by the revere traffic circle. we get to bed earlt and they have shuttles to and from the airport. The shuttles leave the hotel every 15 minutes starting at 4AM. We call when we have our luggage on the return trip and have never waited more than 15 minutes to be picked up. very rsonable costs and we know the car is safer in thier parking lot.

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    We take a limo to the airport...easier for us....always a good option to think about.

We also have used Preflight Parking as Andrea stated above. Right now, due to construction on one of the bridges, they are offering a cheaper than normal rate. It is $11.95 per day or $75.60 per week with a prepaid reservation. Shuttles run very regularly and service has always been good.

We have also previously used the Economy Lot at Logan, but with the Preflight deal above, it's a much better rate.

Limos to the airport are not an option for us since we come in from Western Mass. We have also used Logan Express in Framingham, but the price wasn't much different than parking near the airport.

Good luck!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Marriott also has that same deal on that park/stay. Its on Rt 1A and id approx 1/2 mile to the airport.

QUOTE=ltdpt;220115]We usually have an early morning departure, so we stay at the Four Points Hotel by the revere traffic circle. we get to bed earlt and they have shuttles to and from the airport. The shuttles leave the hotel every 15 minutes starting at 4AM. We call when we have our luggage on the return trip and have never waited more than 15 minutes to be picked up. very rsonable costs and we know the car is safer in thier parking lot.[/QUOTE]