Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Passport renewal question

Boca Prins, Mangel Halto & just about any spot with my little family.
    When I renewed mine about 4 yrs ago after I got married, they sent my old one back with a small hole punched through it so that it was invalid. I BELIEVE they came together, but it was a few years ago. The procedures are always changing. They have changed since I first applied for my infant son's this past summer. Leave it to the government! ; )

I was glad they sent it back because it's so nice to look back at the old stamps and remember past trips.

Hope you get yours back soon.

I received mine under separate cover about 3 weeks later. I have all my passports dating back to 1977. Now that's a lot of miles!!!!

Both my husband and I have renewed a couple of times now. We've always had our old ones returned to us within a few weeks after the new ones arrived.
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

33rd trip to Aruba - May 2016
    San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016

Eagle Beach, exploring the "Outback", Madi's tour to the Natural Pool , dinner at Papiamento's
    The old passports have arrived, about ten days after the new ones! Nice to have them!

Aruba since 1979
    That is great windy

Wish we were so lucky

I got miine real quickly after sending the renewal but when I called the state dept info help person I was told no returning of the old ones. I bet the person I spoke to was a former Verizon wireless phone rep. Hahahaha
    QUOTE=Windy;215973]The old passports have arrived, about ten days after the new ones! Nice to have them! [/QUOTE]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12