Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Prayers for DiviDivifans's husband

Aruba since 1979
    Wonderful.
    This was good news indeed!!

Great news!!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Just went into his chart on line and ALL labs were good news!!! perhaps time to close this thread out, once again a huge thank you to Peg for starting this thread for us, Andrea and Jacki moderating and of course all of you for everything......we do believe you all helped. Although I am asking for this thread to be officially closed I know lots of you will still keep us in your thoughts for continued good news down the road. Hopefully the next person who needs some positive thoughts and prayers and cyber hugs will feel as blessed as we have, and I will be proud to be a part of.

Aruba since 1979
    we are all thrilled and happy for you both.
    God is good indeed.

i am honored to be part of such a great community here at aruba.com forum!

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Just went into his chart on line and ALL labs were good news!!! perhaps time to close this thread out, once again a huge thank you to Peg for starting this thread for us, Andrea and Jacki moderating and of course all of you for everything......we do believe you all helped. Although I am asking for this thread to be officially closed I know lots of you will still keep us in your thoughts for continued good news down the road. Hopefully the next person who needs some positive thoughts and prayers and cyber hugs will feel as blessed as we have, and I will be proud to be a part of.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910