Aruba Beach
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Prayers for DiviDivifans's husband

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Hello friends! It has been way too long but as you have read about it has been a heck of a year so far that is why I have been MIA on this board. I do believe I need to get back in at least for comfort from you all.

A huge THANK YOU to both Andrea and Peg for being their for me and my family. Peg has been an angel thru my brother's liver transplant with tremendous support and knowledge for both my brother and our family. Andrea as well with her prayers and notes to me. I need to thank Peg for posting my prayer request for me as I did not have the strength yesterday to do so.

I thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts for my husband and I. I really hope I have good news to share in a few months. One positive thing was when we got home yesterday after Ray's MD told him recovery would be 3 months, Ray asked me if he would be ok by Aruba? Of course I said a big YES, and hope this will be the case come November so we can relax and deserve a great time with friends. I refuse to take off my countdown ticker, staying positive for a good outcome for us. It will be a hard one his cancer is in the muscle so needs the entire bladder removed. But as the MD told us, this cancer is treatable if caught early as opposed to other types. Positive thoughts!!!

Even though I do not know you... my family & I have yours in our prayers and thoughts always..
    Cancer can be treatable if caught in time. We know this as my husband had prostate cancer and in remission for 7 yrs...
    Keep up the positive thoughts..
    Cathi

Aruba since 1979
    i just sent you a message

huge positive vibes and many prayers.

stay positive, accept ALL help from your friends and family and do not carry all of this on yourself and on Ray.
    let others share if you can!!

we here in cyberland will be here for you all.
    Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Hello friends! It has been way too long but as you have read about it has been a heck of a year so far that is why I have been MIA on this board. I do believe I need to get back in at least for comfort from you all.

A huge THANK YOU to both Andrea and Peg for being their for me and my family. Peg has been an angel thru my brother's liver transplant with tremendous support and knowledge for both my brother and our family. Andrea as well with her prayers and notes to me. I need to thank Peg for posting my prayer request for me as I did not have the strength yesterday to do so.

I thank all of you for your prayers and thoughts for my husband and I. I really hope I have good news to share in a few months. One positive thing was when we got home yesterday after Ray's MD told him recovery would be 3 months, Ray asked me if he would be ok by Aruba? Of course I said a big YES, and hope this will be the case come November so we can relax and deserve a great time with friends. I refuse to take off my countdown ticker, staying positive for a good outcome for us. It will be a hard one his cancer is in the muscle so needs the entire bladder removed. But as the MD told us, this cancer is treatable if caught early as opposed to other types. Positive thoughts!!!

Prayers for you both.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Sending prayers your way.

Many prayers & good vibes being sent their way.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Sending prayers and good vibes your way!
    Darlene

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thank you for the great news of your husband's remission Cathi. Continued wishes for his health. Yes, I am staying positive and do realize there are lots of people dealing with different types of "C" and living long lives. Hopefully my DH will be one of those as well

Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    Even though I do not know you... my family & I have yours in our prayers and thoughts always..
    Cancer can be treatable if caught in time. We know this as my husband had prostate cancer and in remission for 7 yrs...
    Keep up the positive thoughts..
    Cathi

an update on DH

Tomorrow will be a good day to mark off calendar, last chemo treatment for my DH after 2 months. We expect this one to be the hardest but hopefully it will just mean more naps. My dh impressed me how he handled the last 3 treatments as all the md's told us how tough it would be with 4 different chemos administered during each visit. Has some side effects but so far no serious ones. fingers crossed will be the same for his last one! After this week we will have 6 weeks to relax before surgery August 16th. thanks for all who have kept him in your thoughts.

I just sent you an email. So good to hear that Ray is almost done with the Chemo. Saying my prayers for things to go well tomorrow.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast