Aruba Beach
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Like Tree152Likes

Thread: Prayers for DiviDivifans's husband

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thank you everyone as usual I read your post before I shut my eyes after a long day. I have been staying at Ray's bedside 10-12 hrs. a day, today I really thought my back was broken when I tried to get up. Yesterday had his first "sips" of water and clear juice. today first day of clear foods, jello, popsicles, broth, coffee. I was happy to walk in to see him with a food tray this monring He is doing well, has 1-2 more things to unplug from him or take out and he will be able to walk without bring a pole with him everywhere. I am telling him soon this long hard year will be behind us, he does not sound too positive, he is really stressed bout the pathology results, I really hope we get them tomorrow and they are good so we can relax. I am guessing will be discharged in the next couple of days hope to hear that tomorrow as well. Continued prayers from you are so welcome and appreciated.

Aruba since 1979
    PRAYERS and postiive thoughts for a CLEAR pathology !!

Prayers and good thoughts sent your way.

Many, Many prayers for a good pathology report! Hang in there! It sounds like Ray is progressing well.

Offering up prayers.

Hope everything is still going well, you guys are in our thoughts.
    [url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Hope everything is still going well, you guys are in our thoughts.
    Hi Everyone - just a short update. Ray was discharged 5 pm on Monday, was the first day of real food! We are still in Burlington, wanted to stay for a couple of days to be nearby in case of any unexpected needs. For the most part Ray is doing ok, although his pain level seems to be increasing which is worrying me. We ate breakfast early this am he went right back to bed and is now snoring. I know he has been catching up on his zzzz's as it is nearly impossible to get good rest at hospital b/c of all the hourly vital checks etc. I still have not heard the pathology results and just want some good news then I will relax. It was a week yesterday. I have been staying off text and computer yesterday spent the afternoon with Ray outside on the hotel patio which is beautiful and the weather was gorgeous as well. Fingers crossed all will continue to go upward for him, he has been through so much and at times it shows which makes me sad. however, I am staying strong and positive for a full recovery going forward. thanks for the continued prayers from you all, much love sent to you all !!!!!

Aruba since 1979
    prayers and good thoughts continue!!!

i hope that his pain subsides .

Glad you decided to stay in Burlington. It will give you peace of mind being close to the hospital. Praying for a speedy recovery and no pain!

Prayers continues for a positive path report and pain free speedy recovery.
    Tell Ray to take his pain meds too..

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast