Aruba Beach

Thread: Re-occuring Aruba nightmare

Banned

Re-occuring Aruba nightmare

As I get closer and closer to my trip, I keep getting this dream that I am in Aruba but at the end of my stay and I missed the whole thing. I guess when I stop having those dreams it will be time to move on to another vacation spot.
    I also hate that feeling when you arrive on day one and see all the people behind the glass at the gate waiting to get on the plane knowing you will be there very soon. It's like time accelerates. But I guess that means you had a blast. I've whined enough. Time to start packing.

Aruba since 1979
    that glassed in area where the folks are awaiting departing USA flights is called the crying room.

i for 1 hate looking in their direction when i am arriving

and when departing i try to make little or no eye contact with those arriving

Quote Originally Posted by xobxdoc View Post
    As I get closer and closer to my trip, I keep getting this dream that I am in Aruba but at the end of my stay and I missed the whole thing. I guess when I stop having those dreams it will be time to move on to another vacation spot.
    I also hate that feeling when you arrive on day one and see all the people behind the glass at the gate waiting to get on the plane knowing you will be there very soon. It's like time accelerates. But I guess that means you had a blast. I've whined enough. Time to start packing.

I had the same nightmare....night after night, before our trip last summer! It was terrible!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

P3R
    That's one horrible dream!

We met some people during our stay last time and brought them to the airport for their flight back home. All we could think on the way back to the hotel was: "Phew, glad that's not us, we still have a whole week left!". A bit selfish perhaps, but quite therapeutic

Just thinking about the holidays the weeks (months?) before leaving already puts the mind there, it's just such a shame the body won't follow until much, much later
    Back to Aruba in:

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    and when departing i try to make little or no eye contact with those arriving

All of those happy smiling faces yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by xobxdoc View Post
    You it's a good think you told your dream..now it won't come true....old wife's tail....if you tell your dream it won't come true, so you are safe and now will have a wonderful trip and remember all of it....that is of course as long as you don't try to drink all of the balashis on the island everyday !!!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

this is depressing me.