Aruba Beach

Thread: ready to scream...

ready to scream...

I just checked my bank statement on line and there is a charge for apple Itunes 1.00......I do not have an apple Itunes account. this just happened to my husband on his credit card...it was someone in GA using the #.....but this is my checking acct with debit card... so thank god bank still open I called told them to cancel the card ASAP....for gods sake....its crazy...they could wipe out my acct...going back to the old fashion way of writing checks.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]

Senior Member Liz - Aruba Lover's Avatar
    Do you have kids that may have used your debit card # to purchase a song on I-Tunes. It seems weird that the charge was only $1.00. I don't know about a card that is compromised but just to close out an credit card account that you don't want to use anymore hurts your credit card rating.
    Last edited by Liz - Aruba Lover; 02-20-2010 at 02:16 PM.

I know a lot of local businesses here have stopped taking checks all together.

This happened to my husbands CC they charged 1.00 on Itunes, then when that went threw they proceeded to charge in Atlanta GA about 200.00. that when the CC co called us.So the CC co just sent a new card. I just had them stop that Debit Card they will send me a new one.. I didn't realize that if you closed an acct it would hurt your score... I just closed one I paid off...oh well I can't believe it would do as much damage as all the ones I have...Hehehehe to late now.

url=http://www.TickerFactory.com/]

[/url]