Aruba Beach

Thread: Is this really fair? I don't think so either!!

Since 1980, and throughout the many changes, we still love going downtown in Oranjestad.

Is this really fair? I don't think so either!!

Good morning everyone,

According to the Mayan calendar, Nostradamus and probably Oprah Winfrey as well, the world is supposed to end on December 21, 2012.

So, 10 days before I'm eligible to retire from my job with the Government of Canada, the world is going to do itself in?

I ask again, does that seem fair to you? I don't think so either.

Happy New Year everybody!

Glenn

Happy New Year Glenn. I do not think it is fair, but then again, I don't believe what Nostrodamus predicted anyway.

Aruba since 1979
    like lisa, i too do not believe in nostradamus

but in the event it is true, i am sorry that all will end prior to your retirement.

doesn't it just figure!!!!?????
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn View Post
    Good morning everyone,

According to the Mayan calendar, Nostradamus and probably Oprah Winfrey as well, the world is supposed to end on December 21, 2012.

So, 10 days before I'm eligible to retire from my job with the Government of Canada, the world is going to do itself in?

Glenn

Cool....thanks for the warning.

I think I'll retire now, sell the house, and move to Aruba. If I do, I'll hope Nostradamus was right because, if not, I'll be screwed.

PS - I think Nostradamus was on some serious drugs.
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    I think I'll retire now, sell the house, and move to Aruba. If I do, I'll hope Nostradamus was right because, if not, I'll be screwed.

PS - I think Nostradamus was on some serious drugs.
    Rob, I do not think you will be screwed.....start picking seashells off the beach and sell them to crazy tourists for 3x what they are worth...they will pay, just to not have to do it themselves.....you just need some little "aruba" stickers to put on the bigger ones.... then you should have enough money to put somekind of roof over your head with a little left over to buy a fishing pole so you can catch supper every day.....your biggest problem will be keeping cindy out of the sun long enough to cook the fish....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Good morning everyone,

Glenn
    Well let us all hope that Nostradamus was really some crazy ol' man that was smoking some serious peace-pipe and was hallucinating ALOT !!!!!
    Because I really do not want to see all that money I paid for my timeshares just go up in smoke....coz I was planning on using them until I was so old I couldn't get on an airplane anymore,,,,,,
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME