Aruba Beach
Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    I confess. I'm a General Hospital junkie. I have watched it since it first aired when I was a little girl. I watched it after class with my friends in college, and with my own kids when they were little. I recorded it when I went back to work over 20 years ago, and watched it when I came home. My husband knows all of the characters and plot lines, and often asks me questions to help catch him up when he comes home from work while I am watching it. Although, he would never admit that he is a fan. John Ingle has always been one of my favorite actors on the show. He was a tremendously gifted actor, and stole every scene he was ever in. I am very sad to hear of his death, but not totally surprised. He was just on there a few weeks ago, sitting in a wheel chair, and only had one line. He had health problems for a long time. He will be tremendously missed. Rest in peace, Edward Quartermaine. Port Charles will never be the same without you.

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock

Andy Williams

Andy Williams - age 84 - what a talent. As a young girl I enjoyed watching his family Christmas Specials. A few years ago they replayed one of them and had great memories, his voice was wonderful. Will be missed.

Aruba since 1979
    Grew up watching Andy Williams.
    Had a friend with the last name Williams and she had me convinced til we were in our late teens that Andy Williams was a relative.

Wasn't he also instrumental with getting the Osmonds started in the business?

RIP...............ANDY WILLIAMS ....Moon River
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

So sad - I use to love watching his show! I do have bad memories of Moon River however. In 7th grade, the nun caught me mouthing the words to Moon River as I hated to sing. She made me get up in front of the class with a boy she also caught and we had to do a duet. Ugggg, every time I hear that song, I cringe!! Ahh, catholic school back in the day!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Wasn't he also instrumental with getting the Osmonds started in the business?

RIP...............ANDY WILLIAMS ....Moon River
    Yes, he was. The Osmonds were regulars on his show.

Aruba since 1979
    ahhhh "sister mary discipline"
    i knew her well

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    So sad - I use to love watching his show! I do have bad memories of Moon River however. In 7th grade, the nun caught me mouthing the words to Moon River as I hated to sing. She made me get up in front of the class with a boy she also caught and we had to do a duet. Ugggg, every time I hear that song, I cringe!! Ahh, catholic school back in the day!

Being here in aruba we sometimes don't hear the news right away...we just don't watch tv... so I hate clicking on this link to see who died!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aughhhh But thanks for posting it.
    Scotts Brats
    Playa Linda Resort
    facebook - Scotts Brats Aruba

Did you know Fess Parker donated his rifle to the Alamo museum in Texas from the Daniel Boone show?
    Sean and Susan

Aruba since 1979

Rest in Peace "Nana Lyle".......Arubalisa's beloved NANA!

from lisa.............
    After a wonderfully long 99.5 years Nana passed away peacefully in her sleep at 1:54 a.m. Yesterday was the first day that she did not recognize us and was unable to communicate. It was her time.
    May you rest in peace

Photo taken in July 2012 @ Tamarijn Aruba.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Rest In Peace-253195_4449210069492_54412674_n.jpg  
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-29-2012 at 06:57 PM.

Aruba since 1979
    Rest in Peace and my God bring all of you the strength that you will need to cope with her loss here on earth.
    We send our condolences as well as love.
    Andrea and Paul

Page 22 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast