Aruba Beach
Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
Like Tree226Likes

Thread: Rest In Peace

How blessed she was to be able to travel as she did at that age. She didn't look her age either.
    crosby

Arashi Beach, Hyatt, Radisson, Shopping, Flea Market, Downtown, Palm Beach, Everything
    My sympathies, Lisa. How wonderful for you to have had her in your lives all these years...

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Thinking of you and your family Lisa...what a gift to have her for so long and a gift she had of your love and caring. I am sure you have so many wonderful memories to cherish and share with others during your time in Aruba as well as at home. Cherish those memories which will help during this time.
    Brenda

Thoughts and prayers to Lisa and family.

Thanks all, you made me cry again She was like a mom to me for two months every summer growing up when we stayed with her and my grandfather. Once I grew up, she was still my "mom" for the summer months when I lived with her at her condo at the Jersey shore.

Thanks to the nurse Lucia that Bully's wife found for us, we were fortunate enough to share Aruba with Nana one last time in July.

Our entire family has a lifetime of only good memories.

If anyone EVER needs a "senior" caregiver, even for an hour a day, contact me about Lucia. I cannot say enough great things about her and the kind and gentle way she had with my grandmother. She even "sat" with her one night while we went "off property" to Windows on Aruba (from the Tamarijn) for dinner one night and Nana was not up to going out.

Boca Catalina, Arashi Beach Manchebo Beach, Eagle Beach
    Lisa, I am so sorry to hear about your Nana. I know she was one of your traveling companions on many of your adventures. No matter how long we have them with us here on earth, it is never long enough. I'm glad she was able to make one last trip with her family. Dianne

Condolences to Aruba Amy

Amy, condolences on the loss of your sister

Quote Originally Posted by aquaman View Post
    Amy, condolences on the loss of your sister
    Thank you, John. It happend very fast (one month from being diagnosed with leukemia and she was gone). Was definitely not the outcome that the doctors had predicted - they thought she'd be home in a few weeks doing outpatient chemo. Turns out it was the chemo that made it worse.

All the best to you and your wife.
    ~Amy~
    "The happiness of your life depends upon the quality of your thoughts." - - Marcus Aurelius

San Fran/Napa Valley - Sept. 2016
    Barcelona, Mallorca, and Andorra - Nov. 2016
    Seattle - Dec. 2016
    34th trip to Aruba - Feb/March 2017

Aruba since 1979
    we offer our condolences on your loss amy.
    Happy Holidays to you and yours!

In our thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by ~Amy~ View Post
    Thank you, John. It happend very fast (one month from being diagnosed with leukemia and she was gone). Was definitely not the outcome that the doctors had predicted - they thought she'd be home in a few weeks doing outpatient chemo. Turns out it was the chemo that made it worse.

All the best to you and your wife.
    These illnesses are horrible and often unpredictable. As you know we have had our battle and experiences over the past couple of years.

Stay strong and remember the good things

John

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast