Aruba Beach
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rob b-day..he needs cheering up please

Quote Originally Posted by arubamark View Post
    OOOOF Just got home a few hours ago(4am)....brutal night! But fun as always. I'm looking forward to seeing you in Novemeber. First Balashi is on me. How are you doing?
    Mark....I think you arrive after we leave. If Doctors let me go, we'll go November 6 to 13. Progress is being made, but slowly.

Would love to delay, but good old American Airlines is totally heartless. It would cost us a minimum of $600 to change our four tickets. At a time when I am dealing with loss of vision, I need a heartless company like American tell me "tough luck, fork over $600".
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

American Airlines doesn't care about its patrons !! BEWARE

Quote Originally Posted by rob o View Post
    Would love to delay, but good old American Airlines is totally heartless. It would cost us a minimum of $600 to change our four tickets. At a time when I am dealing with loss of vision, I need a heartless company like American tell me "tough luck, fork over $600".
    How does everyone out there like our treatment????
    American Airlines could care less about you out there !!!!!!!!!!!

Attempt contacting a higher up in public relations/customer service.
    http://www.aa.com/i18n/amrcorp/corporateInformation/bios/goren.jsp ??? Start at the bottom and work your way up? It will take time and pesistance for sure. I am very surprised at AA.

Working his way up the chain, when dd and I had the chicken pox Delta refuded our tickets. When we had a ticket for our adoptive dd who decided she wanted to age out, they refunded our money no questions.
    Last edited by Arubalisa; 10-24-2009 at 03:30 PM.

Mark....I think you arrive after we leave. If Doctors let me go, we'll go November 6 to 13. Progress is being made, but slowly.

Ah yeah, for some reason I thought you were going to be there until the 21st, not sure what I was thinking. Anyway, I am glad to hear you are making some progress. We are keeping are fingers crossed for the dr's to give the .

Well folks....I was able to read the big "E" on the eye chart today...Sunday, I could only see if the room was dark or light. Progress!
    Stick with it, it gets better. It took me close to a month to be able to get my basic vision back to normal and that was just after a "simple" concussion. I'm still having some tracking issues almost two months after the injury, but getting much closer to 100%. Best of luck getting back to where you want to be, it will take time and you just have to plug away until you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Arubalisa View Post
    Attempt contacting a higher up in public relations/customer service.
    http://www.aa.com/i18n/amrcorp/corporateInformation/bios/goren.jsp ??? Start at the bottom and work your way up? It will take time and pesistance for sure. I am very surprised at AA.
    Thanks Lisa.

Nothing AA does surprises me. Corporate greed.

Thanks Lisa.

Nothing AA does surprises me. Corporate greed.
    See Andrea's post about JC Penney. AA ought to take a similar stance.

ash
    Sorry about AA giving you the what for. Deep breaths, again. Now this is a post to "cheer you up!" So happy belated birthday! Hope you make it on the plane and get some fresh Aruba air to restore you.

robO...happy belated birthday....hopefully you are better and seeing better each day...........can't wait to see you....

BTW....think we should all erase AA from out thoughts and future plans...may not hurt them, but will make us feel better !!!!
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Quote Originally Posted by danadog56 View Post
    ........can't wait to see you....
    Can't wait to see.....

Thanks "dog"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast