Aruba Beach
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: Rob O was injured.

Rob you'll really like The Westin we stayed there 2 years in a row. Everyone is wonderful. Elvis the bar tender will treat you right...Frank The Bellman will help you in what ever you may need...

Quote Originally Posted by CandyC55 View Post
    The Bellman will help you in what ever you may need...
    Just mho, the Westin has the best bellmen on the island HANDS DOWN!!! They always went out of their way for us during our three stays at the resort.

Eagle Beach LaQuinta Beach Resort Bugaloe Pier
    Originally posted by Rob O
    "After many hours of phone calls and internet surfing (to learn from the experience of others) I was finally able to reach a warm hearted, warm blooded human being at American Airlines who took care of us. We were able to delay our trip departure date from November 6 to December 11 without a penalty! Now, I can concentrate on just getting better and stop worrying about how I was going to make a trip that I was in no physical condition to take.

Rob O, Even though I had not posted, I looked for updates every day on your health as well as your issue with American Airlines. I actually teared up when I read this - I was so happy for both you and Cindy. Now you can concentrate on getting better and look forward to your Aruba trip in December.

Quote Originally Posted by DianaH View Post

Rob O, Even though I had not posted, I looked for updates every day on your health as well as your issue with American Airlines. I actually teared up when I read this - I was so happy for both you and Cindy. Now you can concentrate on getting better and look forward to your Aruba trip in December.
    Thank you
    Please contact via e-mail at arubarennowner@gmail.com

CONGRATS TO YOU! I am so happy that you got everything taken care of. Westin is my favorite place to stay on the whole island! I love the people there! The bellman are the best! Tell Luiz and Frank I said hello! Also you will love the bartenders. I'll talk to my friends Luiz and see if he will have any goodies that he could give to you guys! I'll email him and post back! Enjoy!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Quote Originally Posted by DushiHeidi View Post
    CONGRATS TO YOU! I am so happy that you got everything taken care of. Westin is my favorite place to stay on the whole island! I love the people there! The bellman are the best! Tell Luiz and Frank I said hello! Also you will love the bartenders. I'll talk to my friends Luiz and see if he will have any goodies that he could give to you guys! I'll email him and post back! Enjoy!
    Heidi, that is so NICE of you. Thanks ! SO looking forward to enjoying a healthy and energetic husband, not one who can hardly see and is exhausted.
    Thanks for thinking of us !!!!!

Also if you guys go back to LG Smith ask for Giordino like last time and tell him Heidi said hello! I'll ask him to give you guys the top service like last time ;-)

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    You are so sweet, thanks, cindy

sending good thoughts & prayers your way.
    Michelle & Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Chelle View Post
    sending good thoughts & prayers your way.
    Hi Chelle- Hope all is well with you!

Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast