Aruba Beach

Thread: A sign of Spring

Our favorite place on the island, is the great beach at the Boca Grandi. The water is the best, and its very quiet.

A sign of Spring

I just came in from a walk with Bentley the Beagle. Its 28 degrees and there is still a lot of snow on the ground. Its always a very slow walk. He's 11 years old and very over weight.
    I was looking up in the trees, and noticed all the trees are covered with very small red buds. Well, that is a sure sign that Spring is on the way. Its been a very long Winter here in the Northeast. (Oh yes, we'll be in Paradise in 20 days. Aruba) The best way to end the Winter.

Spring is always a special time of the year. All that is old is new again. Here in the south the daffodils are up and smiling, trees are in bloom and the pollen, well

Our daffodils are under 2 ft of snow. It'll be a while for them. However, there were several Cardinals whistling up away this morning. Anxious for the finches to return.
    Joe & Mimi

LIFE IS GOOD

We have been watching th snow melt here in NJ and we can actually see our entire lawn. Hoping the crocuses break thru soon.

Aruba since 1979
    here in tampa bay the trees are blooming and it is allergy season!

Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    here in tampa bay the trees are blooming and it is allergy season!
    Okay, so I was going to make a comment about how the forcast for Sunday is snow...but I am hoping it is only flurries and not a huge mess again...but I am not going to talk about it......

What I am going to say is.....so now I know where you live andrea.....I am in the middle of deciding whether to change jobs or not.....if I do not then I will be in Brandon from the 6-12...I call it a long weekend Dh says its a week...we go down every year for the Tampa Bay Blues Fest....so maybe we should keep in touch and if I come down we can meet for lunch....
    ARUBA....HOME AWAY FROM HOME

Aruba since 1979
    brandon ????? i go to the HSN outlet store there once a month!
    YES LUNCH