Aruba Beach

Thread: spam- Jes, enough of this !!!

Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River

Thumbs down spam- Jes, enough of this !!!

Andrea, God bless you this week( and any other week).....though, what i am refering to is this unbelievable amount of spam. How can you stand it??

It seems like everyone out there spamming this site is selling nike's. Jes, enough is enough..Don't ya feel like screaming over it.
    I get up every morning, drink my dunks, get my aruba high going, and end up reading all this stupid spam. Pls.Pls. Pls. don't think I am criticizing you in any way, its THEM....Is there anything I can do to help you???
    Everyone out there, you do realize Andrea and Liz are stuck doing this....takes away from their valuable aruba time on the site, and with no $$$$$.

Aruba since 1979
    we are very grateful to you and to the others that report the spam.
    EVERY morning, i go to the site where you folks report the spam and i delete it and ban.
    today, liz beat me to it. it is like a competition!

yes i do feel like screaming
    it is annoying but is part of the job ...(volunteer)

i wish there were something you could do to help.
    right now, by reporting the spam you are helping a lot.

i have emailed mr burns with some suggestions and questions and have not heard back from him.
    while in aruba last week, i also called the aruba tourism authority to arrange for a meeting to discuss some ideas that i have for the site and situations that need to be resolved. i had to leave a messsage and no one got back to me. (on the 23rd) i went down there, wrote a note and left it with the receptionist on the 24th and 25th) and again, no one got back to me.

i am busy with my job, packing this house and setting up house in maine.
    liz is busy with her rebuilding, her other aruba websites/interests.

neither of us though are too busy to take an active role here on this site.

this site is my release!

we (this community) need some attention from its administrators so that it can continue to be the gem of the caribbean boards.

what we need, to start, is the committment from the folks that do this for "pay" (the ata) and their assurance that they will support the volunteers moderators and community board.

after all "it's all about aruba" isn't it?

xo
    andrea
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    Andrea, God bless you this week( and any other week).....though, what i am refering to is this unbelievable amount of spam. How can you stand it??

It seems like everyone out there spamming this site is selling nike's. Jes, enough is enough..Don't ya feel like screaming over it.
    I get up every morning, drink my dunks, get my aruba high going, and end up reading all this stupid spam. Pls.Pls. Pls. don't think I am criticizing you in any way, its THEM....Is there anything I can do to help you???
    Everyone out there, you do realize Andrea and Liz are stuck doing this....takes away from their valuable aruba time on the site, and with no $$$$$.

Thanks Andrea for your nice work! I'll keep hunting them....