Quote Originally Posted by WaltVB View Post
    Don't threaten me with a good time!

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    The graffiti/vandalism continues... photo of rocks at link:

No suspects or declaration of pedophile-grafitti

Thursday, June 9th, 2016 15:51

Rocks on the north coast are daubed with graffiti of the word pedophile

ORANJESTAD - The graffiti on various buildings and visiting spots around the island with the words 'pedophile' still remains a mystery. "It is a criminal offense," said police spokesman John Larmonie. "But no one has yet reported. Furthermore, we have no suspects we could question. "

Larmonie explains that the smearing always take place at night or in the wee hours and that the patrols on duty discover this when the damage has already been done. "The police makes a report there and announces it as happened again. This allows Public Works who have been informed so that they may remove the graffiti, "said Larmonie. Earlier this week it could be seen that the text was written with spray again at the roundabout at the Ritz-Carlton hotel. The California Lighthouse was plastered with text and some big rocks on the north coast.

http://amigoe.com/aruba/229454-geen-...ofiel-grafitti

I do not know how far this is true ...But it's what locals are saying
    But there is new graffiti Plus on the Tropicana Apartments ...Same words ...
    anyway long story short. I asked my neighbour who's a school teacher. ( we all went to Saint Juans night report later)
    Locals think it's the father of the children 2 girls and he wants justice ..so he's started again with the graffiti...
    http://www.homeaway.com/4118789
    Please visit our Homeaway site.
    Our lovely Aruba home is available for rent.

Quote Originally Posted by glynis View Post
    Locals think it's the father of the children 2 girls and he wants justice ..so he's started again with the graffiti...
    Similar to what our Aruban friends told us last month...

This is all fact ,,, please help if you can..
    There is a charity organisation in Aruba ..for this ...actually this weekend they are hosting a charity fund raiser ( I'm sorry we cannot be there as we had to leave Wonderfull Aruba,) but we have left a donation ..

Did you know that there is only one pedotricain on the island ,which is capable to be available for instances of abuse to children and it takes over a week ..Which is to late , The police say take them to the hospital ..How do you know this has happened ...my God ...what ....this is blunt terms. Sorry!
    as explained to me ..look this 4 or so year old child is bleeding from her private parts , It was explained to me in terrible terms ,by one of the charities committee members. ..
    There is NO ..absolute way In Aruba to deal with child assault .None at all...1 person qualified on child abuse ..
    whats the good of a week as explained to me you need to bath the child ,take samples , ect
    I said that I would try and contact the relevant people In the Netherlands ,plus the Aruban government needs to Act ....As this is not exseptable
    The father of these children must be so frustrated ,it was a family member ,he feels he has not had any justice for his children .Okay he was told this is not a good way to Graffiti buildings ,and he has to stop as the charity are trying very hard to get some justice , but as you can see , What's happened to laws regarding children ..
    You may stop this post ..but befor you do try and help.
    we all love Aruba and the people everything ..but this well ...I was shocked totally I heard this on our last day.On the way to the airport , By one of the charities committee ,members a friend ..Okay a few emails here and there might not help but I have left money for the charity ..
    Sorry to have posted this but I could not believe it...

Aruba since 1979
    PLEASE Glynis..if you have the name of the charity that you mention, please message to me and i will research it as best i can and post the link.

I have a tears in my eyes thinking about that families pain. I may refrain from reading these posts till I return from Aruba next week- I don't want reality to interfere with my escape from reality vacation.

I have asked Julie for as much information on her Charity , I know she is cooking 200 chickens for the fund raiser on Saturday ..
    and has a lot of things to do for the event ..But I think I may try and contact as many people as I can to help , Once I have all the details ..
    I know we all go to Aruba to escape have a wonderful time. But where ever we go there is always troubles we do not know about ..its a sore fact of life ..I just felt so upset that abused have not got the right system to protect them.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234