Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Star Dedication for Xander Bogaerts

CK1
    Anywhere where I can see the turquoise-blue ocean
    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    really?

i have been in that mall over a hundred times and i never noticed. hahahaha
    is there a waterfall near the valet area at the ground floor near the escalators?
    Hahaha.. that can happen!

I love that mall and have taken many pictures in there. There is a wall with a waterfall near where the boat launches to Renaissance Island. In former times, it had those jungle motives at the wall where the waterfall came out but later they renovated it and it looked more plain. In this same area (there is a fantastic ice cream booth as well) they had a giant painting of a parrot, I absolutely loved it. But it's gone, they painted over it.

When entering the Renaissance Mall there is also a beautiful large fountain. And leading to the boat launching area, there are some small bridges and a water way. It's very beautiful.

Aruba since 1979
    well i honesty can say i have never noticed the waterfall....and i have taken the boat over from the suites to the marina tower probaby 50 times. and been in that mall and lobby and boat dock area over 100 times.
    sometimes i do not see the "forest thru the trees"
    hahahahahahaha
    i know the fountain which is right near the valet area. On the ground level.
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Hahaha.. that can happen!

I love that mall and have taken many pictures in there. There is a wall with a waterfall near where the boat launches to Renaissance Island. In former times, it had those jungle motives at the wall where the waterfall came out but later they renovated it and it looked more plain. In this same area (there is a fantastic ice cream booth as well) they had a giant painting of a parrot, I absolutely loved it. But it's gone, they painted over it.

When entering the Renaissance Mall there is also a beautiful large fountain. And leading to the boat launching area, there are some small bridges and a water way. It's very beautiful.

CK1
    well i honesty can say i have never noticed the waterfall....and i have taken the boat over from the suites to the marina tower probaby 50 times. and been in that mall and lobby and boat dock area over 100 times.
    sometimes i do not see the "forest thru the trees"
    hahahahahahaha
    i know the fountain which is right near the valet area. On the ground level.
    Amazing! Huh? Hahaha....

I went through some of my pictures and found the waterfall with the jungle decoration! This picture was taken in September 2006 during my first trip to Aruba. I fell in love with this jungle motive but as I said before, they renovated it in the meantime and when I last saw it in 2010, it looked rather plain.

It's right in the waiting area where people take the boat to Renaissance Island.

Do you remember it now?

Star Dedication for Xander Bogaerts-aruba-001.jpg

Aruba since 1979
    omg i do.
    duh duh duh
    Quote Originally Posted by CK1 View Post
    Amazing! Huh? Hahaha....

I went through some of my pictures and found the waterfall with the jungle decoration! This picture was taken in September 2006 during my first trip to Aruba. I fell in love with this jungle motive but as I said before, they renovated it in the meantime and when I last saw it in 2010, it looked rather plain.

It's right in the waiting area where people take the boat to Renaissance Island.

Do you remember it now?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aruba-001.jpg 
Views:	249 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	2812

CK1
    omg i do.
    duh duh duh

That looked soooo beautiful back then!

Aruba since 1979
    we veered off topic a little
    divi divi fan...the paseo herencia mall at the hi rise area across from the Holiday Inn ...where the new "walk of stars" will be located, has a water fountain show every evening 7:30, 8:30, 9:30 and 10:30

Quote Originally Posted by DiviDiviFan View Post
    Is this the mall where the water falls are downtown?

CK1
    Here is their FB site:

Paseo Herencia

https://www.facebook.com/PaseoHerencia

Star Dedication for Xander Bogaerts-1453537_504305696335398_1344874965_n.jpg

Star Dedication for Xander Bogaerts-1452145_504303213002313_1036343629_n.jpg

Is it in the hotel section? I think there are a few different water features there.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    we veered off topic a little
    divi divi fan...the paseo herencia mall at the hi rise area across from the Holiday Inn ...where the new "walk of stars" will be located, has a water fountain show every evening 7:30, 8:30, 9:30 and 10:30
    Thanks Andrea! Actually this is where I was thinking, not sure why I said "downtown". Although I must admit I was amused by all the posts of the mall with the old waterfall in the downtown area :-) Boy, did I start somthing or not? Anyway thanks a bunch it is on my list of things to do and pictures to take!

CK1
    From Paseo Herencia FB site:

Paseo Herencia

52 minutes ago

Ready for star dedication of our Xander Bogaerts!!

Star Dedication for Xander Bogaerts-1391950_505217289577572_1939070386_n.jpg

Star Dedication for Xander Bogaerts-1467379_505217312910903_1106499971_n.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/PaseoHerencia

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast