Aruba Beach
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Storm hermine

  1. #1
    Senior Member DiviDiviFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pelican Pier at sunset with a bucket of Brights! Sunsets at Bunker Bar LG Smith Steakhouse, Paddock
    Posts
    1,693

    Storm hermine

    Just wanted to say good luck to all in path of Hermine and hope everyone stays safe.

  2. #2
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,631
    We're hoping it peters out before it goes across us, hopefully just a bunch of rain. Good luck to everyone else in the path.

  3. #3
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,659
    Yes, everyone stay safe.. and dry.

  4. #4
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,195
    We began to feel the effects yesterday with 6" of rain in our area. We are thrilled it did not direct hit Tampa.
    Thank goodness it was clear this morning when we left for Maine.

  5. #5
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,659
    off topic..'
    safe travels to Maine. Please have a huge clam bake for me.. fish, lobster, fried clams oh don't forgot stuffed quahogs ..
    enjoy you trip and grandbabies..

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    We began to feel the effects yesterday with 6" of rain in our area. We are thrilled it did not direct hit Tampa.
    Thank goodness it was clear this morning when we left for Maine.

  6. #6
    Senior Member WaltVB's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Scott's Brats, Iguana Joes, Surf Club
    Posts
    2,631
    Quote Originally Posted by brady bear View Post
    off topic..'
    safe travels to Maine. Please have a huge clam bake for me.. fish, lobster, fried clams oh don't forgot stuffed quahogs ..
    enjoy you trip and grandbabies..
    God I love stuffies!

  7. #7
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,195
    report from my cat and dog sitter.
    4" rain and wind yesterday.
    so far 2" today
    12" as of noon today (wed, thur and today)
    Last edited by Andrea J.; 09-02-2016 at 02:21 PM.


    [/URL]

  8. #8
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,515
    We are supposed to be down the shore for the weekend, but the storm has us worried. I would hope that the powers that be would choose to spare Seaside Heights this time, but you never know.... We are thinking about going down tomorrow depending on the overnight storm reports.
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

  9. #9
    Senior Member brady bear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    1,659
    Now all this rain/weather would not happen in Aruba.
    Hope the weather clears up and you all have a great time.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jacki View Post
    We are supposed to be down the shore for the weekend, but the storm has us worried. I would hope that the powers that be would choose to spare Seaside Heights this time, but you never know.... We are thinking about going down tomorrow depending on the overnight storm reports.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator Jacki's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    5,515
    We had a wonderful time! The beach was closed and the ocean was furious, but the skies were blue & beautiful!
    Jacki ~ loving Aruba from NJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO