Aruba Beach
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: survey received today

  1. #31
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    I want everyone to know that I received a private message from Amanda from the ad agency
    asking for my email etc.
    i did not receive any messages before this.
    i believe they are trying to make this right.
    funny though, j forgot to ask where the certificate is good at!?

  2. #32
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,912
    the certificates will be good at the restaurants listed on the AGA site.
    http://www.arubadining.com/

    i am glad this has been rectified for those participating.
    you are correct in believing they are trying to make this right.
    concept farm and the ata are not in the business of making tourists unhappy.


    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    I want everyone to know that I received a private message from Amanda from the ad agency
    asking for my email etc.
    i did not receive any messages before this.
    i believe they are trying to make this right.
    funny though, j forgot to ask where the certificate is good at!?

  3. #33
    Junior Member alane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    14
    Hi everyone. If you took the Aruba Survey on June 27, and for some reason you did not receive the "Thank You" or "Update on the Aruba Survey" email from us, please send an email to arubasurvey2013@conceptfarm.com, and we will do our very best to work with you to resolve this issue and get you your dining certificate. Or, you can also send me a PM, and I can contact you directly.

    Please make sure that whatever email address you give me is the same email address you entered in the Survey, as we need to cross-reference to confirm survey completion

    Thanks so much! And again, my apologies for your frustration.
    - Amanda, The Concept Farm

    P.S. and yes, Andrea J is right. The certificate is good at the restaurants listed at www.arubadining.com

  4. #34
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    This is the survey I was writing about. Anyone out there get their certificate?


    Quote Originally Posted by Andrea J. View Post
    Yes is a legitimate survey!
    From the ATA ad agency, "the concept farm"

    so, those of you that get it, PLEASE reply!

    and yes apparently the trojan is unrelated to the survey

  5. #35
    Senior Member cindyo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Reniassance Island & Surf Club Lazy River
    Posts
    5,699
    OK I am ready for the certificate, anyone know anything bout this?

    Quote Originally Posted by alane View Post
    Hi everyone. If you took the Aruba Survey on June 27, and for some reason you did not receive the "Thank You" or "Update on the Aruba Survey" email from us, please send an email to arubasurvey2013@conceptfarm.com, and we will do our very best to work with you to resolve this issue and get you your dining certificate. Or, you can also send me a PM, and I can contact you directly.

    Please make sure that whatever email address you give me is the same email address you entered in the Survey, as we need to cross-reference to confirm survey completion

    Thanks so much! And again, my apologies for your frustration.
    - Amanda, The Concept Farm

    P.S. and yes, Andrea J is right. The certificate is good at the restaurants listed at www.arubadining.com

  6. #36
    Aruba since 1979
    Moderator
    Andrea J.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    29,912
    cindyo
    please make sure that you contact :

    Originally Posted by alane
    Hi everyone. If you took the Aruba Survey on June 27, and for some reason you did not receive the "Thank You" or "Update on the Aruba Survey" email from us, please send an email to arubasurvey2013@conceptfarm.com, and we will do our very best to work with you to resolve this issue and get you your dining certificate. Or, you can also send me a PM, and I can contact you directly.

    Please make sure that whatever email address you give me is the same email address you entered in the Survey, as we need to cross-reference to confirm survey completion

    Thanks so much! And again, my apologies for your frustration.

    - Amanda, The Concept Farm
    Quote Originally Posted by cindyo View Post
    OK I am ready for the certificate, anyone know anything bout this?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO